"It's coming..."
"What's coming?"
"Your dress!", And as soon as she heard this she groaned and took a place beside me.

I knew what the misery was about. And that amused me more.
"Blue no!?"
I rolled my eyes at her, "Just wait patiently."

We sat there silently, side by side on the edge of the bed.
Now that we had our privacy, I didn't know what to do. Should I get more touchy with her. Or we stay as we are now. Romantic talks? Hell no! I would rather banter with her.
I turned my head towards her supporting my head on my palm, looking at her.
She's beautiful. No doubt.
But she's attractive too! That queer combination of maturity and innocence is her perfect adornment.

I smiled to myself.
This woman beside me makes me feel complete. As if I don't need anything else but her. What is this rare feeling?

"You better take a photo Eric! I can't sit here forever!", I heard her and smirked.

"Being smug huh!?"

She glanced at me, "I have learnt from the best you see!"

"But believe me, you look a little different today.", I pointed.

"I am wearing loose pajamas and hair in a ridiculous bun, probably sticking out everywhere. It's bound to be different.."

"No the beautiful kind of different... something very intriguing...I can't point it out the reason!", She smirked and then mumbled something under her breath like, 'you..fool..'

"What did you say?"

"Uhm nothing...I was just wondering when my dress will come!", I smiled allowing her to place her head on my lap, as she nudged me to give her some place to lie down.

I lean down and kiss her on her lips. I can't get enough of this, "I'll never be over this feeling I get when I kiss you."

"You also feel butterflies!?", She asked amazed.

I chuckled, "I feel a whole damn zoo Erica!"

Her cheeks turned red immediately and I couldn't help the smug smile on my face.

"From Monday, I am going back to work.", Way to change the topic.

"Erica did you tell mom and dad about what conspired between us!", I am sure she must have. She tells them everything.

"Eric I couldn't bring up myself to say something like that to them. You know..."

"Just a second!", I picked up my phone..
"No Eric we can't just tell him the crude way! It should be a proper declaration."
I rolled my eyes, "You are so uptight Erica! They won't mind. Just see!"
And with that I called Dad.

"How come my son called his old man today?", I rolled my eyes.
"Dad I've to announce something!"
"Announce!? What it is?", I felt Erica going fidgety on my lap. I kept a hand on her waist, "Stay still!"

"Dad! I want to say that I have got into a relationship wi.....", I was interrupted.
"Eric! Relationship!? You? But with who??? Don't tell me one of your friends from California? God! Your nonna will kill you! And don't even think of a business based relationship!! Mr. Tyler's son got in a contract marriage with his rich business partner's daughter! The guy is regretting it now!"

I sighed, "Anything else Dad??"

"Eric you are very impulsive...don't take any rogue decision child!"

"Erica dad! Erica is the one I got in relationship with. What do you think is wrong in that?"
I mused.

"Uh...E_Eric are you serious?!?"