IDK what to call it

Ships- WinterWidow, Stony
Laura is Clint's cousin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Avengers were in the conference room, waiting for fury to come with their instructions. When he came in, he dropped plane tickets and a folder on the table

"Avengers, I've decided that you need to get out of the tower. I've located a safe house for you to stay in along the coast of California. It's run by one of our best agents, Agent Natalia. Don't be fooled by her looks. We've scheduled it so that her family is out of town. Go pack, you'll be there for a month."  After saying that, he left.

Tony, being the closest, grabbed the folder and read it out loud.

"
Agent N. Alianova Romanova Jr.
Level:
12
Age:
23
Code name:
Wolf Spider
Notes:Raised by Red Room to the age of 9
Raised by HYDRA from 9 to the age of 14
Injected with super soldier serum at the age of 13
Attends Martha Grace Middle School
"

Sam snorted. "She goes to middle school at the age of 23? Dang."

Bucky leaned over to Natasha and whispered something in her ear, causing her to smile and nod happily.

A lot of people starred at Bucky and Nat, the rest just made confused faces.

"There's also a map, an address, and a picture of a young Natasha with brown hair and blue eyes," Tony said.

"That's Natalia. Her left eye is grey, not blue." Clint commented.

"And how do you know this?"

"I- uh, er- I need to pack!" Clint stammered before rushing out.

"Make sure you pack condoms!" Natasha yelled after him.

"Why does he need condoms?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the Plane

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sam! THAT'S MY SHOE!"

"You threw it at me!"

"Hill, Sam stole my shoe!"

"Why would I care?"

"JARVIS, Play AC/DC."

"CLINT! FIX YOUR HAIR!"

"Your not my- Yes Ms. Romanoff ma'am,"

"Good thing we got a private plane."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the car

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"OK everyone, Natalia is the boss while we stay with her. no going in her room without permission, no using the gym after 10, the lab shuts down at 10:30, and the curfew is 11:30."

"The lab has time limits!"

"Maybe I can get some sleep on this trip,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the house (day 1)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Here we are, team," Natasha said before knocking.

The door opened to reveal a young teen wearing jean shorts and a flannel tucked in in the front.  Her long brown hair was in a high ponytail, and there was a dark smudge of grease on her right cheek. "Hey, guys. didn't expect you so early. come in." They followed her into the small looking house.

There was a set of stairs going up, and one going down. As they went up, everyone took into account the piano, worn furnisher, paintings, loose scrap metal, books and the plate of cookies on the table.

"For sleeping arrangements, Mom and Dad can share the queen bed up here, Steve and Tony can use the one downstairs. Pietro, and Wanda can use the bunk bed, and there's a twin in the next room over for hill. There's a couch downstairs for Bruce, and Sam can use the one up here. Did I miss anyone?" Natalia asked.

Tony raised his hand. "What about Barton?"

"I stay in Natalia's room," Clint said before Natalia could answer.

"Now, time for the tour. You can clearly see the living room, kitchen and dining room. The bathroom is at the end of the hallway along with my room, the lab entrance, Mom and Dad's room, and the TV room. Down here (they downstairs now) are the rooms for Steve, Tony, Hill, and the Twins. There's a mini kitchen and another bathroom. The mirror above the couch is a computer screen, along with the poster above the queen bed. The Gym entrance is the cupboard under the stairs, it's an elevator like the lab. And don't freak out if you see animals they're my pets."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natalia and Tony were in the lab, the latter oblivious to the red fox cub sleeping on the counter. Until he almost squished it.

"AHHHH!! LITTLE RED DEMON!!!!!" He screamed, running around the room before hitting his head and knocking himself out.

"Jamie, can you tell Steve to get his boyfriend out of my lab? And let everyone know that curfew is in an hour." Natalia said to the air in front of her before picking up her fox.

-Of course- Her AI replied. -Mr. Barton would like me to tell you that he has a surprise for you in your room when you retire for the evening- Jamie relayed.

Natalia smiled before walking out of the lab, leaving tony to be found by Steve. She went to her room finding the door slightly ajar.

"Hey babe," She said,leaning against the door frame. "You waiting for me?"

Clint looked over at her from the bed, taking it all in. "Come sit baby girl." He pat his lap. Once she was seated, he gave her a quick kiss before continuing.

"I've been thinking about this--us--for a while, and I've decided that," He took a breath and pulled something out of his pocket. "Natalia Alianova Romanova Junior, I love you and would do anything for you. Will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?"

Natalia almost didn't answer. "Y-yes! I love you too." She squealed.

In the morning, the happy couple went out for breakfast, Clint in sweatpants and Natalia in undies and one of his shirts.

"What happened last night? There was lots of squealing." Steve asked.

"That was Natalia. I-" Clint was cut off by his fiancee

"Clint proposed last night!" Natalia said before resting her head on Clint's chest.

"You're dating?"

"So that's why he needs condoms."

"YOU SAID YOU DIDN'T BRING CONDOMS!!!!!!!!!!!!"