Post-HYDRA!Peter (Avengers)

Peters real name in this is James Buchanan Barnes Jr.

Peter never told anyone his secret. The secret that he was the Winter Spider.

He was sitting up in his room on the ceiling thinking about how to tell the Avengers. He could;

A: let Bucky do it.

2: walk around without covering his arm.

D: spring it on them randomly.

He decided to talk to Bucky about this.

"Uncle Bucky?" Peter opened the door to Bucky's room.

Bucky was sitting on his bed reading when Peter came in. "Yeah Pete?"

"Are we alone?" Bucky nodded. "I- I want to tell them about it. I just don't know how. I want to call you Dad with other people around and get help with my arm." Peter said. "Tony said he wants to adopt me, so I said I would think about it. I don't want to have different parents!" By now Peter was openly weeping into Bucky's chest.

"Shhh, it's ok, Jr." Bucky whispered to his son. "I won't let Stark adopt you, kay?" Peter nodded. "So the plan is...."

The next day:

"DDDDAAAAAADDDDD!" Peter yelled, "I'm BORED!!!!"

"Wanna help me in the lab?" Tony asked.

"Well, we haven't trained in a while, why don't we do that?" Bucky suggested.

Peter lit up. "Training sounds awesome! Let's go!" Then he ran to the training room.

Bucky chuckled. "I'm coming, Jr."

In the training room cause I'm lazy:

"Phase 1: success!" Peter laughed. Then he pulled off his shirt and glove before wrapping his right hand for protection. Then he walked up to the punching bags and started destroy- er, punching them.

"How's the new arm working?"

Peter punched the bag. "Good. A bit better than the last one." Another punch.

"What time does Steve come in with Sam usually?" Bucky asked as he wrapped his own hand.

Peter kicked the punching bag across the room. "Give them about, 5-10 minutes?" Then he picked up another bag and attached it to the chain.

The two were punching and kicking at the bags for about 8 minutes before Steve and Sam came in.

"Stark said Bucky and Peter came down here about 15 minutes ago." Steve said as they walked in. "Hey Bu- Peter! Your arm!"

"What? It something wrong? Did a magnet get stuck to it? Dad, I told you to stop doing that." Peter whined.

"James, I didn't do anything!" Peter looked taken aback at being called James.

"Did we miss something?" Sam raised his eyebrows.

"Technically speaking, yes you did." Peter said before punching the bag across the room.

"Hey Steve, Sam. This," Bucky jerked his head towards Peter. "Is James Buchanan Barnes Jr. His mom came up with the alter ego of 'Peter Benjamin Parker'. He's also the only one who can stop Winter Soldier. But if he goes Winter Spider, that's a whole different story."

"Dad! No need to reveal my whole history! Even Mom knows when to stop." The last sentence was a murmur, but Bucky Sr still heard it.

"Jr!" Bucky Sr exclaimed as he tried to catch a squealing Bucky Jr (Peter will be referred to as Bucky Jr from now on).

Living room:

"Bucky?" Clint asked.

"Yes?" Both Bucky Sr and Jr replied.

"Peter?" Clint was very confused.

"It's James Buchanan Barnes Jr, not 'Peter.'" Bucky Jr said. "Or Winter Spider on occasion."

"SHIT THERE ARE TWO OF THEM!!"

To @sian981 ,
Sorry the field trip one isn't up yet. It's taking a while to develop the plot and keep it somewhat original.
~ Anora