I let out a heavy sigh then looked down. It was hard keeping it in. Very hard indeed.

"If you love Camila so much, You have to let her go and let her have a life." 

I was speechless. It was hard. Because I do love her... so much. It's hard. 

"Do you understand, Lauren?" 

I nodded then just walked out of the house.

-----------------------------

Camila’s POV:

"I think you're hiding something, Dinah. Spill it." I asked out of curiosity. 

Every picture in the album are full of Mani. They were pictures of her as she grew, the one at the sports festival and many more. 

It was like the half of the album page were all about Normani.

"I-I'm not hiding anything." Dinah nervously, laughed.

"I don't believe you."

"Oh come on!" She pretend to pout then laughed all the way. Minutes later, I was with her laughing but even harder than before.

"Okay." She sighed. "But this is a secret, 'kay?"

"Okay."

"No one will know this, even Lauren. 'kay?"

"Okay." 

"Promise me."

"Yes.Yes.Yes. I promise. Now please spill it." 

"I-I like Mani." Dinah blushed.

My widen eyes with surprise and my jaw dropped. I covered my mouth then giggled in delight.

"Oh---My---gosh!" I squeeled then pulled into a whisper. "You like Mani. Since when?"

"That's mine not to tell." Dinah smirked.

"Aww... No fair." I whined.

"Life isn't fair, milady." She winked.

Then we burst out laughing, again.

"Lately, She's been talking about your friend, Lauren." Dinah's smile turned into a frown. 

"Sucks for you." 

"Yeah." Dinah sighed then turned to me. "So what about you?"

"What about me?" 

She looked deep into my eyes then clicked her tongue. "I did get a feeling that there's something going on between you and Lauren." 

"W-What are you talking about?" I laughed ,nervously.

"Okay, spill it." She smirked.

"I've got nothing to spill." 

"I told you mine. Now tell me yours." 

I looked around the room. Drifted my eyes on the window then back on Dinah. She was waiting patiently, as always. 

"Okay." I sighed in defeat. "Honestly, we're just friends and-"

"And?" 

"Things happen." I smiled, shyly as I recall those moments. 

Then Dinah’s face was close to mine. I blinked my eyes two times before I backed away. Then she began to laugh.

"You're blushing." Dinah smiled.

"N-No way." 

"You did." She laughed. "Continue."

"Okay." I sighed. "She confessed to me, once. She told me that she loves me and she wants us to be real."