Video Games

Henry has been ignoring you all day opting to play on Xbox Live with his friends instead. You do not wish to nag him or even beg him to spend more time with you however Though listening to the anger in his voice as his team begins to lose you feel a tightening in your stomach. As much as you hate to admit it you find something vastly appealing and sexy about Henry when he is angry.

You quickly develop an idea heading into your bedroom you change into the expensive lingerie Henry purchased you for your birthday  you  swore you would save it for a special occasion but now seems like an ideal situation to test it out. You grab a pair of Henry's basketball shorts and a t-shirt slipping them on over the lingerie to keep it hidden from your boyfriend's view as long as you can.

"Henry," you say entering the sitting room again. "Babe, why don't you take a break for a little while, hang out with me?" At first Henry does not answer too busy keeping his attention on the game to acknowledge your presence but  them after a moment he gives a very quick glance towards you before immediately going back to the screen.

"What did ya say?" he asks. "Fuck, Brandon! You're supposed to be covering me Man! Where the fuck were you?!" You jump slightly when he exclaims but close your eyes and let out a sigh focusing on the task at hand. "What do you need, babe?" Henry asks catching your attention at that moment.

"I said I want to hang out," you said "Can't you just play the game later?"

"Nah, babe, we're in the middle of a campaign," Henry says shaking his head. "It's really–oh, fuck yeah Man ! That's it!"

You decide to take more drastic steps to get his full attention so you cross towards him straddling his lap. Henry leans slightly to see past you shifting to wrap his arms around you still holding the controller behind your back. To your frustration henry does not take his eyes off of the game not even for a second. With a sigh you pressed the mute button on his headset and then leaned in closer to him.

"Come on Henry," you whined. "I want you to fuck me."

"Is that right?" he asks his voice only slightly hinting amusement but still not tearing his eyes from the game. "Look, babe, just lemme finish this match, and I swear I'll eat you out until you come at least three times. Sound fair?"

With a scoff you move from Henry's grasp ignoring his annoyed grumble as you almost knock the controller from his Hands. Taking a few steps away from him you slide the shorts down your legs kicking them off of your feet before yanking the shirt over your head and throwing it to the side. You stand there for a moment hands on your hips as you wait for Henry to notice and when he finally looks towards you he double takes his eyes at you his lips parting and his eyes going wide. You try to hide the smirk on your lips as he fumbles to unmute the headset as fast as he can.

"Uh, guys," Henry says into the microphone, not taking his eyes off of you now. "I gotta go. Something' just came up."