Your Game Is Weak

Henry slowly peeled your shirt off as he kissed you forcefully swallowing your soft whimpers. His hands were brushing down the side of your body causing goosebumps to rise. You ran your fingers through his fluffy luscious brown hair tugging on his roots as he laid you down your couch. Henry kissed down your body slipping one hand into your bra while the other struggled with pushing your leggings down.

"Henry." You moaned raising your hips as he pulled down your leggings along with your panties. He sighed against your skin sucking on the sweet spot between your thigh and hip. "W-We need to put away the groceries."

"Not now, I need you...it's been too long," henry said while getting off the couch. You watched as he took his sweatpants off, leaving him in only his t-shirt. "I'll be right back," henry winked at you. You bit your lip as you watched him make his way into your kitchen. Wanting to so badly sink your teeth into the skin of his thighs

You leaned up on your elbows watching as he rummaged through the shopping bags impatiently, remembering why exactly the two of you had made the shopping trip in the first place. You slapped your hand against your forehead as you laid back down on the couch groaning. "Henry...wait, I forgot to buy the condoms." You half whispered and half yelled.

Henry quickly stopped his movements and looked at you. "How that's why we went in the first place you idiot ." He stated making his way back to you and positioned himself between your legs again. "We wouldn't be in this mess if you had just stopped teasing me the entire time we were there at the grocery store ." You pouted wrapping your arms around your neck. Henry smiled pecking your lips softly.

"I'll just have to pull out." Henry smirked running his cock up and down the sides of your pussy.

You sighed digging your hands into his deep into Henry's shoulders. "Your pull out game isn't that strong baby...remember that pregnancy scare we had three months ago." Henry nodded ignoring your statement and inserted his head into you gently. The two of you moaned at his teasing. Henry aggressively grabbed your thigh wrapped it around his waist.

"Mhm...that was three months ago, I've enough time to learn since them" He choked out fully sheathing himself in you. "Just trust me on this one please."

"Fine baby just fuck me then I'll buy the morning after pill and hope that works you idiot" you smiled "Alright Fine With me" he smiled at you.