Milk Me

"Henry!" You yelled across the house
There was no answer but it didn't matter you just had a baby 6 months ago and your boobs are huge ass sacks of milk. You sat there on the couch while the baby was sleeping in the other room and you were glad that you had some time alone before she starts crying again.
"Henry Please it's an emergency I need you now get off your fucking ass you hulk" you screamed loudly.

You hear footsteps coming down the stairs of your house really fast and before you knew it you saw Henry's face after like 12 hours "What's wrong are you hurt are you okay pls tell me" Henry was super concerned. "Nothing is wrong I just wanted your ass down here I missed you" you smiled at him "Please don't scare me like that" Henry rolled his eyes at you "Don't get mad" you said to him as you took your shirt off .

"Oh fuck your boobs are huge goddamn" Henry said shocked with his mouth open he wanted you so bad at this moment. "What do you think I've been breast feeding these past few months and these Jugs are too damn big" you we're gonna start laughing hysterically but you held it in.

"Fuck... I don't know what to say your getting me extra hard right now" henry said smirking
"Well Come over here and sit next to me and feel them last time you did they were a bit smaller but not this big" you but your lip smiling at him. You knew henry couldn't resist the urge to touch your huge melons. "Oh my fucking god yeesh" Henry groaned as he started massaging your boobs and your cold hard tits. Just out of nowhere your milk comes squirting out of your nipple onto Henry's face "Shit babe you got your milk all over me" Henry laughed at you while his big hands were kneading your boobs and twisting your nipple.

"Oh I'm so sorry that was an accident" you secretly liked it but you weren't gonna say anything "I Actually Kind of liked it" Henry Smiled "You what !?" You we're confused "

"Yeah You Didn't Taste that Bad" Henry smirked You "So you wanna suck the milk out of my nipples" you laughed "Yeah I Do I want to and because it's sexy and I want them in my mouth" Henry said as he pushed your back onto the couch.

"Oh It's getting serious now" you replied

"Just lay back and take it babe" Henry insisted

Henry grabbed your boobs and twisted your nipples you let out a small moan "Please keep going" He brought his tongue and sucked on your nipple as your body twitched feeling your milk squirt out into Henry's mouth. Flicking your nipples in circles sucking the stream of milk shooting out of your nipple. The sucking sounds of Henry on your nipple felt so good as his entire mouth was around your nipple pulling and twisting making your body shiver with pleasure.

"Gosh you taste so good babe" Henry said while in the middle of sucking your nipple "Yes Henry really get in there just like that Sir" your body withered in pleasure as he pulled in your rock hard nipples sucking and licking all around.

Henry went back and forth between your nipples twisting them with so much force your breathing was heavy and your stomach moving up and down as he lathered his spit and your stream of milk just running all over his face it was a beautiful sight that made you even hornier.

"Ugh this is so good henry " as he was lapping up every ounce of milk in your tits grabbing them firmly and shaking them in his mouth his whole entire face was smothered in your boobs .

You sat up a bit on the couch to watch Henry from below sucking your nipples it gave him more room to drink your milk. "I'd never thought this would be so good" Henry said while taking a quick breath to go back to grabbing your boob with both of his hands squeezing your boob harder "Shit" you groaned as your milk streamlined out onto his face.

"Fuck" you moaned Henry looked so sexy with your milk all over his face he didn't even stop at all. "You really do have a shit ton of milk in those sacks could feed me all week" Henry mumbled with your milk filling his mouth "I Told You these melons are huge" you said while trying to hold back it was hard while his mouth was engulfed around half your boob.

Henry Never Imagined that he would be sucking the milk out of your boobs he was a freak but a good one. Henry really sucked your milk so good you were literally gonna cum from all that nipple play it felt so good.

"I could milk you all night babe" Henry said while pulling your nipple with his mouth . "Henry Please I'm Gonna Cum" you moaned while you grabbed the back of his hair with one had force feeding him your milk. You could hear and feel all the wet noises henry made his muffled moans and groans as he went town on you. "Shit Suck Faster Henry Just like that more Henry" your body convulsed from all the pleasure feeling every inch of your body wanting to release. Henry took his two fingers ran them down your stomach and shoved them inside you and finger fucked you really fast as he sucked the milk out of your nipple so fast like it was his last meal. Every thrust of his finger made you buck your hips forward making his fingers go deeper the Rush inside of your body you were going to release any second.

"Come For Me Babe your so wet my god" Henry mumbled under his breath "Right there" you shakily moaned as you came all over Henry's fingers as he took them out of you and tasted his fingers. "Ugh your so good to me Henry" you said panting while clutching the side of the couch. Henry lapped up more of your milk and kept swallowing it was so sexy the way he took it you never wanted it to stop. "Okay Henry I think that's good you really feasted on me tonight" you smiled "I don't think it will ever be enough" Henry said as he took his mouth off your nipples looking at you right in the face. His face was so messy with cum spit and your milk. "Kiss Me" you said slyly "Of Course" Henry leaned over and French kissed you for a bit until you heard the baby start to cry.

"WellI guess this is Dad time I'll let you breathe and I'll go change her diaper" Henry insisted "Thank You I Love You" you replied as you watched him go to the baby room. That was really the most fun you had in months you couldn't wait to do it again.