Take It Off

"Take it off."

"No."

"Take It Off"

Henry stood right there in the doorway hands set defiantly on his hips. "No."

"Henry I'm not joking. You're not going to dinner with my parents in that." You stepped into the other heel ignoring the twirl he did for you in attempts to convince you.

That was an over the top sparkly shirt and if that wasn't enough it had a cut out on the back.

"You know they love me." Henry said pouting making his eyes big, hoping that his second attempt would work.

"They might but after seeing you in that I'm not sure they will anymore." You crossed your arms. You were not leaving this house with him wearing that. "You can wear it when you're going out with your friends or something, not when you're eating at a fancy restaurant with my parents. If I have to take it off myself I will," you warned him.

Mischief shone in Henry's eyes at your words  "Well then. come over here and make me."

You really should have known he would have taken it that way.

You slowly started walking up to him, slowly lifting the shirt up as you maintained eye contact with him. Henry gulped as your fingers lightly touched his skin and without complaints raised his arms to get the shirt off. Success.

You leant closer and Henry's eyes fluttered shut anticipating a kiss. Just before you touched his lips you stepped back leaving him hanging. "Now go change!"

"Wha-?" he spluttered before narrowing his eyes, "You'll pay for that later."

"Yeah yeah," you laughed tossing his shirt after his retreating figure. You'll take whatever punishment he had in mind as long as it meant he would put on another shirt.