Black Mirror

Admiring yourself in the floor length mirror you smoothed over the curves of your brand new outfit a smile playing at the corners of your lips.

It was hardly like you to forgot common sense or rational thought and take part in such impulsive, big spends as you had today.

But today...

You felt indulgent.

A brand new outfit called for a brand new way in which to admire it after all.

And you had been nagging Henry to go and pick up a new mirror for weeks now. If he wasn't of the mind to do it for you you'd just have to do it yourself.

The outfit was simply a sweet and One that you couldn't refuse after seeing it on the display mannequin in that high-end shop.

A snug well fitted little black dress with a plunge neckline and a diamante embroidered belt around the middle seam.

Hardly too extravagant but it certainly suited you like it had been damn well made for you.

"And what the hell do we have here?"

Henry's  voice was enough to send a shriek from your throat right along with your heart.

You spun to face Henry In The Eyes seeing him leaning against the door frame of the bedroom  his Brown locks perfectly swept back over one side of his head his pressed suit still crisp and fitted despite the work day you knew he'd had.

"Honey" you laughed quietly. "I didn't hear you come in."

"Clearly" Henry crossed his arms over his chest. "You seem rather... preoccupied."

You could almost feel your earlier self-confidence surging in return as he stalked into the room the burn in his eyes indicative of the approval he no doubt had for your new... appearance.

"Listen to what I'm about to say carefully" Henry Said in his voice utter gravel. "Because you won't ever hear me say it again."

Your breath caught in your throat as he closed the distance between you looking over you like he could swallow you whole at any moment.

He picked at the material of your new dress once then twice and Nonchalantly. Playfully.

"Keep this on while I fuck you silly."

You Gasped As Henry spun you by your shoulders holding you right in front of him.

Immediately your gazes met through the brand new mirror Henry's Eyelids heavy with growing in lust yours wide with anticipation and undoubted excitement.

"You got a mirror hm?" Henry whispered in your ear a shudder went right down the back of your spine.

"I... I got tired of waiting for you to do it" you admitted To him.

"That so?"

You groaned quietly as his large hands splayed out over your stomach gliding over the fabric of your dress and his touch warm and safe.

"Did you have to get one quite so big?" Henry breathed. "One might think we'd be using it for nefarious purposes."

"... Aren't we?"

Henry Quietly Laughed Against your back from his chest your nerves singing as his hands found your thighs. Inch by inch  he raked up the material of your dress exposing your lower half to his view through the mirror.

"Dirty girl..." he mumbled. "Didn't even bother with panties at all this time huh?"

"The fit doesn't accommodate for those pesky things..." you mumbled, laughing quietly.

"Then thank fuck for tight fitting dresses."

With those words Henry angled you forwards guiding you step by careful step towards the mirror before you.

His large hands found yours to at the same time While pressing them to the cool surface of the reflective glass as he worked his lips down the side of your neck.

"Stay like this" Henry instructed disappearing down behind you as he sunk to his knees.

You watched as he hiked up the rest of your dress pushing it over your rear as he dipped lower nuzzling your cheeks with light bites and tender presses of his lips.

Fingertips trailed down the back of your legs sending a shudder across your skin in response to his touch. The underside of your thighs the back of your calves straight down to your ankles.

"Henry..." you rasped. "Stop teasing me, you know I-"

"Stop teasing?" Henry repeated. "This is tit for tat sweetheart I come home from work and have to see you dolled up like this And I Think It's only fair I get to make the most of it."

Both hands found the curve of your hips with gentle guidance he arched your back to his liking, your hands still pressed to the mirror.

Henry tugged at his necktie loosening it and the top button of his suit shirt his eyes utterly transfixed to whatever scene was presented to him when you were bent over like this... No doubt a rather wet one especially if your instincts were right.

"You're going to watch me fuck you baby" Henry smirked. "Do not take your eyes off me Got it?"

You nodded feeling the hot build of excitement and anticipation crawl through you as the familiar sound of a zipper coming undone crept from behind you.

Henry aligned himself quickly dropping his belt to the floor as you felt the sensation you were all too desperate to feel by now.

"Eyes on me..." Henry growled and with that Henry Then began to Thrust himself inside you.

You threw your head back appreciative Moans leaving your mouth and yet you kept your eyes trained on him.

Through the mirror your clammy hands up against its' surface as he began to drive His Thick Cock into you you saw the way his eyes hooded and darkened the way his jaw locked and tensed with his growing lust.

Strands of his hair fell out of place with his momentum his Cock stiffening as he met your gaze through the glass.

"Mhm... You're so tight like this baby."

A particularly strained Moan left your parted lips as he picked up his pace your forehead meeting the cool glass before you.

"Look at me-"

You lifted your head as best you could opening your fluttering lids to meet his steeled glare.

Henry's Huge Hands grip on your hips tightened he pulled you back into him as his thrusts forced you forwards each glide of his solid slick cock driving you to the very peaks of your pleasure threshold.

"I... I can't-"

"You can and you will. Look at me when you cum over me ."

A smile and laugh of defeat was all you could manage in response and his motions quickened, approaching near feral speed with his need to take you to orgasm you felt the sheer intensity of it all as you held his eye contact.

Your Body shuddered and convulsed around him your legs seeming to lose strength as The  orgasm ripped through your body sweeping bliss and content across your nerves.

Henry felt it all his lips falling open and Moans of appreciative desire filling the space as he met your orgasm through his thrusts slowing to allow him to release in you.

The two of you catching your breaths your eyes finally closed and body pressed to the new mirror in support of the weakness that had taken over.

You felt him  behind you as he took you in his arms tender and loving as he always was after he'd had more than his way with you.

"Think this new mirror is a hit baby..." he mumbled into your ear. "It'll see more than its fair share of use."