XXI

I stared wide eyed at my glammed face. My coiled hair straighten and pinned back, framing my face. Flowers were scattered through out my hair, pinned perfectly to my hair. The 'glam squad' Vincent hired really did a perfect job.

I was getting married today.

This isn't just a fake wedding. We were signing a contract, tying us together, until further notice. Me, replacing Travers with Valerian. I will be officially known as Mr. Valerian's wife, which leaves a unsettled feeling in my stomach. Although the small feelings for Vincent shook inside of me. The fake wedding but my real feelings shook our relationship. He sent so, many mixed emotions I couldn't decipher, but only time could tell.

My thoughts wandered to my status and what I would be known for. Either his wife or his ex, I'd never be able to have my own name. I frowned into the mirror running my hand down my wedding dress. A knock on a door caught my attention. I wiped the frown off of my face then turned around to see Lilah step into the room.

"Lilah!" I smiled. Her sleek bridesmaids dress fit her perfectly. "You look gorgeous." I stood up and skipped over to her with open arms.

"No way, Azalea, you look stunning." She grabbed my shoulders then spun me to the full body mirror in the suite.
"That dress cost more than my rent."

It was an expensive off the shoulder laced dress. The torso clung to me then spread back out. It wasn't pure white, an off white crime colored. The dress I always wanted.

"Same."

"You pay rent?" Her head popped over my shoulder to look at me directly.

I snorted looking at her. "You think Liam lets me? I try, but he's all like-" u deepened my voice to try and imitate Vincent "I pay you so, I'm basically will still be paying." I rolled my eyes pushing down the strap in my shoulder. "It's okay because after the honeymoon Im getting another jo-"

"Another what." My head snapped back to Vincent leaning on the frame, dressing in his wedding tuxedo, which was to far from his suits he usually wears. His eyes slowly roamed down my dress, then his head had a slight nod.

"Mr. Valerian!" Lilah stepped in front of me trying to cover me from His wandering eyes. "I'm sorry sir, but you can't see her before the wedding. It's bad luck." I peaked over her shoulder, seeing his eyes glued to me.

"I wanted to see my wife." He then turned around and walked back. He stopped then spun back around. "We'll talk about you finding another job later." I pursed my lips watching him leave.

Lilah sighed then turned back to me. She smiled, flashing her pearly teeth. "He's something else isn't he." My eyes flickered across her excited face. My mood dampened slightly after I realized she didn't know. I didn't know whether to tell her. I've kept it from her for months.

Her smile dropped after looking at my face. "What's wrong." She grabbed my hands, interlocking them.

"I-" I was interrupted by the knock on the door. Both our heads turned to the woman peeking in.

"It's time." My eyes widened in fear. Two hands grabbed my face then turned me to face her.

"You'll do fine. Come on." She tipped her head to the door leading me out. "Since your father isn't here. I'll be walking you down." I chuckled looking at her silly. My lips had a slight quiver of the thought of my family not being here. But I have to remember it's fake.

"Your my bridesmaid, Lilah. I giggled as we walk down the hall. We stopped in front of the two doors leading me to being a married woman. Lilah reached behind, pulling over my veil.

"Apparently, I don't care." She linked arms and pushed open the door.

The pews were stalked with people. It was decorated to the T. I didn't really do anything but say what theme and the wedding planner took it from there, which kind of saddened me. I always wanted to plan my wedding, but I guess not. The white path leading to my future husband. Who stop with his hands clasped in front of him facing me. I drew a deep breath in then began to walk with Lilah.

I couldn't believe I would be walking down the infamous aisle so early in my life. Maybe in a couple of years, but, not now.

When we arrived at the alter I stepped up. Waters from before our trip. I guessed he was his best man. Val was and Lilah we're both my maids of honor. I didn't want to choose so, I bent the rules.

"Now we begin." Vincent looked in my eyes, trying to pull something from me he couldn't get. A small smile cracked into his face, which made me smile.

"I do." I breathed in after he said that. The final tying knot is here. He placed a brand new ring on my finger, but more subtle, and intricate than the engagement ring he gifted me. I broke into a cheesy smile, he actually put thought into it.

"Do you. Azalea Travers take Liam Valerian into being you husband?"

"I do." I slipped the ring on his fat- I mean strong finger. It was silver lined with forever in the inside, but the outside the abbreviation of the coffee shop he grew up in.

"You may now kiss the bride." I gulped, anxious. I bit my lip as he grabbed the side of my face guiding my lips to his.

As our lips collided a warm feeling spread through my body. The intimate action not feeling made up at all. His own moved gently before retreating. I could tell you this was the best kiss I've ever had and we only kissed twice at this time.

"You are now husband and wife." Cheers rang throughout the room. I giggled as he grabbed my hand leading me out of the room.

I am Mrs. Valerian.