XIII

I gotten up way before Liam would even think about getting up just to take a decent shower. I took precautions incase of any peeping Tom incidents on his behalf. I taped up some towels on the wall with duct tape I found in my suit case, don't ask.

Since we were going to the shoot, they are providing the clothes. I threw
On a pair of jeans with button up tank top and my birkins. I was brushing out my wet curls coming out of the bathroom then paused. Sleeping beauty was up on his phone. I was trying to figure out if he had Instagram, or even any social media.

"Keep staring." He looked up from his phone then back down. I glared at him continuing to brush my hair.

"I was wondering if you had Instagram." I said under my breath. His eyes flicked back to me with his eyes drifting over my face.

"Of course." He rolled his eyes as he kicked his legs over the edge.

"Well sorry, I thought you didn't like people." I lazily parted my hair then French braided each side.

"My advisors told me it would be better for the company." He stood up to his towering height walking past me to his suit case. I rolled my eyes spinning around to face him. I was surprised he even had advisors.

"Yeah and everything is about business. Work shouldn't be the one thing you do." I argued. Since the first time I met him his head was always wrapped around work. This deal we have is work related because he didn't want a real relationship.

Liam straightened back up with a neatly folded outfit in his hand. He stared deeply in my eyes and I paused my movement. Something swirled in his eyes which I could decipher clearly.

"It is all I do, it's my life." I frowned at the sentence replaying it in my mind. The realization daunted on me and sadness tinged my heart.

Liam was lonely.

My eyebrows furrowed and I pursed my lips at the border line upset Liam.

"Well, it shouldn't be, this business trip." I put the word in air quotations since I didn't really count it as that. "Will also be a little vacation, have you ever been on vacation?" It really shouldn't have been a question since he was filthy rich.

"No." My lips fell into a straight line.

"Mon Dieu, what am I going to do with you?" I sighed. "Well we'll go on mini trip while we're in each country, like see the Eiffel Tower when we go to France." I clapped. He watched me in thought then shrugged his shoulders.

"Okay." A smile formed on my lips as I saw his approval.

"Bon, I'm going to teach you how to be normal." I claimed my non official promise to him that I was adamant on keeping. I glanced down at my watch seeing it just turned six. "Is there any food in the pantry, does this place come with food?" I was about to scoot out into the kitchen until he stopped me.

"No food, but free buffet downstairs." When he said buffet my eyes lit up in excitement.

"Hurry up then, I wanna eat." I quickly slid into by sandals shuffling to the door with my phone in hand. A few minutes passed by before Liam finally strolled out the room wearing a short sleeve button up with kakis.

"Thanks for making me look like a hobo." I frowned sliding down my shades from my head.

"You're welcome." I flipped him off before exiting out of the room- apartment. We strolled into the elevator pressing the first floor.

Silence invaded the small box as I watched the numbers decrease with each floor. After the good thirty second of silence the doors opened letting us out of the tight area. I followed Liam from behind since I had no clue where to go. To be honest I slightly checked out his butt in the kakis.