XI

I sat up in my bed with excitement bubbling through me. I looked at my clock seeing it was five. I couldn't go back to bed knowing I probably had thirty minutes.

I hurriedly walked down the stairs heading for a bowl of cereal before we left. The feeling of joy when travel crosses through my mind his hard to contain since I had so many ideas of what to do when I landed there.

Entering kitchen I heard voices in the dining area, but dismissed it. I grabbed a bowl and poured the non sugar cereal with milk. I then proceeded to pour sugar into the tasteless cereal since he didn't have regular cereal like a normal person.

I went to the dining room to enjoy the small breakfast until I saw Liam and another man talking. He was a brunette with a buzz cut in a grey suit. He was kind of attractive.

"I-uh." I didn't know what to say. I looked down at my over sized shirt that seemed like Liam's then backed up.

"Oh Az, this is Mr. Waters, this is Azalea-"

"Your girlfriend I heard." His eyes roamed over my short frame then smiled warmly. "You can call me Daniel though." I weakly smiled back about to turn around to eat my cereal at the bar.

"Why don't you join us?" Liam spoke sweetly. I looked back at him and restrained a glare. I shuffled back to them then sat next to Liam. I began to eat my cereal as they talked about business related things.

"So- will you join us for dinner when you to get back?" My ears perked up rejoining the conversation. I lifted my head chewing the last bit of my breakfast.

"We will be there, isn't that right?" Liam arched an eyebrow then held out his hand. I gave tight lip smiled at him placing my hand in his with slight reluctance. He clasped his fingers around my tiny hand then pulled me into his lap. I squeaked as I plopped onto his lap with my back to his chest. I closed my legs quickly remembering I don't have shorts on. I adjusted my body on his lap so I was sitting on one of his legs and my feet was hanging in between his legs. I wrapped an arm around his shoulder to steady myself. He then wrapped his arms around my waist. Mr. Waters seem to keep staring at me, so I leaned a little further into Liam warily.

"Well, you guys should be getting ready for your trip, it was nice talking to you. I'll let myself out." He got up then nodded his head at us before taking his leave.

"Who was that why was he even here this early?" I asked watching him exit.

"Friend and a partner of another company." He lightly spoke.

I tried to get up, but struggled in Liam's arms.

"Let go of me you baboon." I grunted attempting to pry is hands off of my waist.

"To see you struggling is hilarious." He smirked breaking his cold persona. Confusion swirled around in my head as I struggled. He's usually not like that, and less touchy which slightly freaked me out in the position I was in.

An idea came to mind, but I was hesitant. It wasn't like he could get me back so I did something something childish right then.

I pinched his nipple.

"Ow!" He Let go of me to soothe his most likely throbbing nipple. I hopped up out of his lap then ran up stairs giggling. I heard him yell my name as I closed the door to get ready.

I did my business in the bathroom before coming out and picking out my airport outfit. I just wore leggings and a band tee with vans. The usual attire I used to wear. I pulled my curls up into a bun and stashed snacks, chargers, a blanket, and just the basics into my carry on. I skipped out my room excited for the trip jumping down the stairs.