Double the trouble

I think wattpad is broken it said 0 views on the last chapter and 2 votes so somethings up here also including a small bit of spallen because I liked them I would've written in some of whatever Barry and Linda's ship name is from s1 but I was trying to get to season 2

"What is this sand?" Cisco asks.
"It's not sand. It's human cells whose myosin II protein have migrated to the cell's periphery." Jay says. "Jay is a fellow science nerd." Caitlin explains.
"Those cells have the ability to rearrange and harden, giving them the appearance of sand."
"And how do you know this?" Barry questions.
"They belong to a meta-human I've fought before named Sand Demon." Jay answers.
"Ok I know you're new here, so I'm just gonna break it down for you. The whole "naming the bad guys thing," that's my jam. And Barry makes up horrible nicknames off the top of his head in the field to annoy them. But you know what? I'm gonna let you have that one 'cause I actually kinda like it. I'm not mad at that one. Is that Barry's sweatshirt?" Cisco rambles. "Oh uh. Sorry. It was all we could find so..."
"I was gonna say, 'cause it looks a lot smaller on you, right?" Cisco chuckles before getting glared at and turning around "I gotta do this thing."
"So, who is Sand Demon?" Kara asks. She had quickly became an unofficial official member of team flash while she was in Central City.
"I don't know his name. But I know how to stop him."
"You know what? I think we'll be fine on our own." Sebarry says turning around to Jay.
"Look, Barry, I don't know what else I can do to prove to you I'm on your side. I've been poked, prodded. I even subjected myself to a full body scan."
Everyone looks at Caitlin. "I wAs BeInG tHorOuGh"
"Sand Demon's from my world. Let me teach you how to stop him."
"Yeah, I don't need you to teach me anything Jay."
"Zoom sent Rothstein here to kill you. He must have sent Sand Demon here to do the same thing. Don't you get it? Anyone close to the Flash, all of you, are in a lot of danger."
"All right. If you're so good, you would have caught him already."
The flashes have a stare/glaring contest for a good minute before Barry breaks it. "Let's get Jay back to his cell."
-
"What is with you?"
"What?"
"You and Jay it's like you don't trust him-"
"I've trusted too many people that've wound up being not so great."
"What like Wells?"
"Wells and others."
Kara huffs. "Are you finally ready to listen to me about our non-Meta non-Jay non-zoom problem or are you gonna keep doing what you're doing."
"I know what you're gonna say and I'll either be on flash duty at CCPD or here so unless they're criminals. They work find me."
"I doubt it.." Kara murmurs walking away. Hopefully he'd get out of this mood soon or Jay would leave. One or the other would have to happen.
"Hey Ms. Grant."
"And how are you doing in Central City"
"Great. Oh wait-I need to come back to National City don't I"
"I would like that, yes, but I'll let you stay in Central City for one more month if you can get an exclusive with The Flash."
"I think I can manage that Miss Grant."
"You'd better Keira."
Kara huffs and heads to Barry's apartment where she'd been staying.
She raided the fridge and turned on Netflix. She had nothing better to do. And picked up her phone while Netflix was playing as everyone does and sees like 20 messages from Blaine, Santana, and Kurt. Kara groans and scrolls through them. Of course they were not too far out from Central. Maybe she could just hide out at Barry's apartment until they leave except for supergirl duties. No she couldn't do that. Or maybe she could? Nah probably not. Maybe she could just hide out in Barry's lab they wouldn't come to the police station right? Right?
-
"So Joe told me what you did. Impressive."
"No, all I did was, you know, run the other print from the electrical pipe, then track Slick down from there. That's all." Patty chuckles. "Yeah."
Both of them laugh.
"How's it going with Joe? You any closer to cracking his no-code?" Barry asks. 
"Are you kidding me? He's like the permission Sphinx. Or like a magic eight ball with just one answer. Or like, you know, the Bridgekeeper protecting the Holy Grail."
"What is your quest?" Barry laughs in a fake accent.
"Oh, to join your task force." Patty laughs in the same fake accent.
"No."
"Aah" they both laugh.
"Well, maybe I can put in a good word for you." Barry offers.
"That would mean a lot to me, Barry."
Barry checks his phone. "He needs me."
"Yeah."
-
"Okay, so, Slick wasn't in Central City the night the particle accelerator exploded." Joe says to both Barry and Kara who were in the room with him.
"He's lying."
"He's a dirt bag, and an arsonist, but he's not lying about this. He's not a meta, Barry."
"Slick is the guy who jumped me."
"Do you think it's possible that the Slick in there has a..." Kara trails off.
"Doppelgänger? I don't know."
-
  "Yo." Cisco calls.
"Yo." Barry answers.
"The sample you gave us? Yeah. Not sand. Definitely human cells."
"Yeah I know, it's not him, I get it."
"I hate to say it, but I think this Earth-2 theory is starting to make sense." Cisco says leaning back in his chair.
"For real?"
"What. You think Jay is lying about Sand Demon?" Cisco asks.
"I don't know. That's my point. But I'm not gonna just believe some guy that walks in here and says a few things that sort of check out."
"Sort of? He was... he was right about Zoom."
"We don't even know anything about Zoom. What is Zoom? Is Zoom even real? Right now, that's just, you know, a story around a campfire. I mean, have you discovered a breach yet?" Barry asks Cisco.
"Not yet, but now we know how at least." Cisco answers.
"Have you found one thing to suggest that Jay is a speedster? Is the Speed Force even in his system?" The speedster questions Caitlin.
"It doesn't appear to be, no." She answers.
"See? We are scientists" he says pointing to himself and Caitlin and Cisco. "You two are journalists" he adds pointing at Kara and Iris. They make a scary reporting duo.
"We test, we prove, we report. That's what we do. Except right now nobody here wants to that except me." He huffs exasperated.
"Can we have the room?" Kara asks. Everyone leaves Iris last.
"What is wrong with you?" Kara questions. "Are you...me?"
"Yes you. The you Iris grew up with, the you that became my best friend, the you that became The Flash, the you before the lightning and the singularity. It's been awhile since I've seen that you."
"Kara a lot has happened."
"I know. But you can't close yourself off again you know how that turned out last time."
"Please don't remind me...a lot has changed Kara."
"Yeah it has, you relearned how to not trust people. What is about Jay that's bugging you."
"I don't know." He admits.
"It's because he reminds you of Wells isn't it...Cisco filled me in on everything that happened the past year."
"I trusted that man, for months we all did. And you know what? Now people are dead. Eddie is dead. Ronnie is dead. And a whole lot of other people in this city, they are dead because we trusted him." Barry says definitely upset. Kara looked at him sympathetically.
"I'm not gonna make that mistake again."
"Not everyone is Harrison Wells. Besides, you defeated him because you trusted in people. Because you believed in them. This team that you have here, they will follow your lead. They'll do what you say. But if they think that you don't believe in them, it won't be long before they don't believe in you." Kara reminds him walking off.
Now he's alone with his thoughts.
-
"Finally come to your senses?" Jay questions turning around.
"Sand Demon kidnapped a police officer. A woman that I know."
"And you need my help."
"I need you to help us save her. Before something happens."
"Guess you're gonna have to trust me now, huh, kid?"
-
"We're looking for any structures that promote humidity. Greenhouses, grow rooms, anything of the sort. His body will literally start to fall apart if he becomes dehydrated."
"Like dry sand?"
"Exactly. Sand Demon always attacks on two fronts. He creates a diversion, then strikes when you're distracted." jay explains.
"Okay. Then what can we do?" Barry asks.
"We use your speed to get to him before the distraction can happen."
"Jay, how do I stop somebody who can slip through my fingers?"
"The way I was never able to. With lightning."
"Yo, are you about to pull a Zeus right now?" Cisco pipes up.
"What are you talking about?" Iris asks entering the room.
"Barry's gonna hurl lightning from the energy he creates when he runs. Because lightning plus sand equals..." Jay starts to explain.
"Glass." Barry finishes.  "Time to learn something new, kid."
   So anyway Jay teaches Barry how to throw lightning as you do. Later on it was time to save Patty. Cisco somehow knew where she was and that there was a concussive bomb there not because he had powers no way because he is totally most definitely not a meta human in any way shape or form nope just a normal human.
The flashes go up against sand demon. Barry finally gets lightning throwing right.
"You okay?" He asks Jay. "Yeah I'm okay, nice shot kid."
"Flash?" Patty asks. "Coming" both flashes say at once.
Later Barry finally trusts Jay which won't turn out to be a bad decision by the end of the season totally not.  Apparently there are 52 breaches across central city. Why is 52 always used in DC.
-
"Hey." Kara says noticing Barry come up behind her. "Hey. You were right. I should've been more trusting of Jay."
"Oh didn't you know Bazzy, Marley always is right."
"Yeah yeah and don't call me that."
"Sure whatever you say Sebby."
"Karaaa" 
"Baaary"
"Jay taught me something cool I can do with my powers if you wanna see." "Alright let's see if I'm impressed."
Barry then shows off his lightning throwing but he's still knew at it and hits himself. "Barry? You okay?" Kara asks running over trying to hold back her laughter. "I'm good. I'm fine."
"Next time master something before trying to show off."
"Noted." He smiles looking up at Kara from the ground. Kara helps him up. Kara is the first one to notice someone approaching. Barry, as always is pretty oblivious.
Kara smacks him. "What?" He asks. She points to the figure approaching them. He makes an 'o' shape with his mouth. Just as it gets closer his phone vibrates.
"What the-" Kara heard the familiar voice say. "It's Cisco Professor Stein just passed out I gotta go." Barry whispers to Kara before vanishing. Great. Now Kara was alone with one of the people she had thought she'd left in the past.