Reverse the clock

Previously:
"It's Clyde Mardon. I know everybody thinks he died in a plane crash after the S.T.A.R. Labs explosion, but he is alive. All right, something happened to him that night. I... I think he can control the weather. The recent robberies, they all happened during freak meteorological events. And when I just confronted Mardon, the street was instantly enveloped in fog."
"Flash missing vanishes in crisis..."
"You don't think this is from...the future"
"Wait guys..what if Wells is working with the reverse flash."
"What If Wells is the reverse flash"
"Who the hell are you?" "That would be supergirl or Kara Danvers."
"So since we've seen the reverse flash back in town I've made a trap. It's speedster proof so it'll trap him inside and then bam. Evil speedster villain captured."
"So you think Dr. Wells the guy who's in a wheelchair, who gave you superpowers, who saved your life is an evil speedster and the same man who killed your mother?"
"It all adds up Kara. All of it. The very little evidence we had it all points to it."
-
"Hey Kara I've been meaning to ask where've you been staying since you've been on my earth?"
"I mean I've been bouncing around from warehouse to warehouse" Kara shrugs as the pair walked down the sidewalk. "Unless you wanna be chalked off as a super villain I'd suggest you probably not hang out in abandoned warehouses since Central City has a ton of those now" Barry suggests. "Well I mean I could stay with you" Kara thinks out loud. "Considering I still live with Joe might not be the best idea he doesn't know you."
"You still live with your foster dad?"
"Yes..it's a lot cheaper than owning my own apartment Okay" he says defensively. "Anyways I have the night off wanna go hang out and do something?"
"Aren't we already hanging out?"
"Maybe but I kind of wanted to go..bowling or something. Me and Iris used to go all the time with Joe as kids." He says with a sheepish grin. "Yeah sure let's go I've got nothing better to do"
"Awesome"
The two head to the bowling alley and SURPRISE Iris and Eddie are there. "Oh hi Barry" Iris says noticing him. "And Kara right? You're new in town?"
"Yep.." Kara says nervously. "Well why don't you guys join us then since you two are here" Iris suggests.
"We're not a two; me and Kara are just friends and uh I really don't want to interrupt you and Eddie's date" Barry says awkwardly. "No it's okay it'll be fun and more competition for me to school since I am the best at bowling" Iris says before heading back to her boyfriend. Barry rolls his eyes at his foster sister.
Later Eddie's phone rings. "I got to go emergency at the morgue" he says to Iris. "I should probably go to.." Barry says to Iris before heading out back. He runs to STAR Labs, suits up, then runs to the morgue. On the way to the morgue he notices almost like a ghost version of himself briefly running alongside him.
"What's going on? What do you see?" Cisco asks over comms. "A dead body" Barry says tapping his comms looking around the room. "Barry, You're in a morgue. You're gonna have to be a little more specific than that" Cisco says semi-annoyed. "The coroner he's dead"
"Huh, well the cops are almost there so-"
"Yeah yeah I know get out before they see you get back to investigate the crime scene"
-
Barry runs into the morgue but as the CSI er well forensic assistant this time. On the way in he accidentally runs into Captain Singh spilling his coffee all over him. "Allen, my fiancée just bought me this!" The captain says more annoyed with the clumsy CSI than upset. "I'm sorry captain" Barry huffs. "Just help Joe find out who did this"
Barry heads over to his foster father. He figures out somehow impact from hail killed the coroner. Joe asks if it was Snart but it was most obviously a you guessed it META HUMAN. Because there an insane amount of those in Central City and barely any are decent human beings. And guess which meta it is? Mark Mardon. Clyde Mardon's brother.
Team Flash plus Kara were all in the cortex. "So Clyde Mardon has a brother." Wells states after being informed of what was going on. "And both brothers survived the plane crash, and then the dark matter released from the particle accelerator explosion affects them both in virtually the same way."
"Yeah, only Mark's powers seem to be a lot more precise. To be able to control the weather like that, indoors?" Barry questions. "You'd have to be a weather wizard ooh, been waiting since week one to use that" Cisco says slurping his icee. "What?" Kara questions confused. "Cisco likes to give all of our bad guys names. The first week after I got my powers out first meta human we fought was Clyde Mardon he could control the weather but nothing like Mark." Barry explains. She nodded. Cisco gets a brain freeze and it's very obvious. "Trigeminal headache?" Caitlin smirks.
"What?" Cisco says confused. "Trigeminal headache. Brain freeze." Caitlin says. "Why didn't you just say brain freeze?" Cisco asks. "So I'm guessing you running around a twister in the opposite direction isn't gonna to do the trick this time." Joe says. Kara looks at Barry like seriously you seriously ran around a twister in the opposite direction. "I just remembered. During our run-in with Mardon, Clyde Mardon, I was tinkering with something to help attract unbound atmospheric electrons." Says Cisco.
"Like a grounding mechanism?" Barry asks.
"Yes, 'cause the only way that Mardon can control the weather...is if he can tap into the atmosphere's natural electrical circuit, and if we take away that circuit, clear skies." Cisco explains. Joe's phone vibrated. "Singh's checking in. I gotta go." The detective says heading out. "Joe, we'll find Mardon don't worry"
"I'm not worried at all."Joe says and leaves.
"I don't believe I ever got to introduce myself Ms. Danvers, I'm Dr. Wells." Wells introduces himself. "Oh uh Kara but you probably knew that, wait how do you know this? I'm from another universe" Kara says confused. "I just do Ms. Danvers." He says and wheels off. "Not suspicious at all." Kara comments.
"So how did all this meta-human stuff happen anyways?" She asks. "Particle Accelerator" the three team flash members say in unison. She's still confused.
"STAR Labs Built a particle accelerator December before last we turned it on." Cisco starts. "Then it went...kaboom" Barry adds. "When it exploded dark matter and other unknown elements were thrown into the atmosphere and affected some people mutating their genes to give them powers." Caitlin finishes. "So how did your speed happen you were just hanging out then bam super speed?"
"Ah..no not really. I was back in my lab when a lightning bolt struck me. Except the lightning had been infused with dark matter which directly affected me. I was in a coma for nine months, woke up with the ability to run faster than the speed of sound." Barry explains. "And none of you are meta-humans just him"
"Nope no Powers for any of us." Cisco says. "Kinda sucks he gets superpowers we get to help out here with his superheroing."
"Wait what are you're superpowers Barry said you were a superhero back on your earth."
"Well I can fly, I have heat vision, super strength, freeze breath, invulnerability, x-Ray vision, super speed" she starts listing. "Ok we get it you have a lot of super powers" Cisco says.
"When are you planning on going back to your home universe? You can't be planning on staying here forever if you're a superhero on your earth?" Caitlin says being the reliable voice of reason.
"I hadn't really thought about that yet.." she admits.
"So other than Barry being stuck on your earth how did you two meet? You seem to be a lot closer than if you had just met him."  Caitlin asks after Barry had ran off to the precinct and Cisco went to find the Wizard's Wand. "Well I did know him back in high school. I wound up on earth one my sophomore year.." Kara admits. "So do you have any idea why we can't access his high school records? Not even Felicity can hack into them and Felicity is one of the best hackers."
"Because you've been searching for them under the wrong name" Kara mutters quietly. "What do you mean wrong name?"
"I-I really shouldn't tell you. He really wouldn't want me to tell you." Kara says nervously.
-
"He has my dad" Iris says to Barry referring to Mardon. "He says if I tell anyone he'll kill him." Iris cries. "He wants me to meet him at the waterfront."
"All right I'm coming with you."

Cisco and Kara are studying the failed trap. When Dr. Wells comes down. Caitlin was trying to stall wells at Jitters. They realize it was a hologram an illusion maybe a speed mirage when someone says. "Some would say I'm the reverse" with the not-reverse flash. They clap and Kara and Cisco turn around. "You're incredibly clever Cisco." Wells claps. "You're him..the reverse flash" Cisco croaks. 
"You and I have never been properly introduced. I am Eobard Thawne."
"Thawne? Like Eddie?"
"Let's call him a distant relative."
"That night with reverse flash you almost died there were two of you"
Wells or Thawne  seemed to split himself in two. "An after image a speed mirage if you will."
"You killed Barry's mom" Kara finally speaks. "That wasn't my intention I was there to kill him." Thawne explains. Kara goes to punch him but meets a vibrating hand wearing a kryptonite laced glove. He phases his hand through her chest. "I knew you would always be a problem. You should've stayed in your world not gotten involved with my plans." Thawne says before taking his hand out and Kara collapsing to the ground dead.
"You just?"
"No one is going to prevent my getting home."
"I can help you" Cisco says desperately.
"You're smart Cisco. But not that smart." A hand goes through his chest. "Do you know how hard it has been to keep all of this from you, especially from you? Because the truth is, I've grown quite fond of you. And in many ways, you have shown me what it's like to have a son." He releases his hand. "Forgive me." Wells says as Cisco collapses also dead. "But to me you've been dead for centuries."

"Iris? You need to get out of here okay?" Barry tells Iris as Mardon starts controlling the weather again. "I'm not leaving you!" She says. Barry huffs. He gets a call from Caitlin. "Barry I need to talk to you-" Caitlin starts. "There's no time for that right now there's a tsunami heading towards the city. How do I stop it"
"Theoretically, if you can create a vortex barrier along the coastline, a wall of wind, that would be able to sap the tidal wave of its energy before it hits the city."
"By running back and forth. How fast?"
"I don't think you can run that fast." Barry hangs up after that. "I'm sorry I didn't want you to find out this way" The speedster says as he changes into the Flash suit. "Go!" He tells Iris.
He runs back and forth trying to stop the tsunami. Going faster, faster, and faster. When suddenly it's night. And it seemed like it did when he was running to the morgue. Yesterday. "Oh boy."