Getting some help

"I-Wha-How-Who-I-uh-Huh-oh-wait-Maybe-How?" Barry starts speed stuttering tripping on his words. Kara is regretting ever telling him she knew. "Calm down Barry, Calm down."
"How-How do you know that name?"
"I told you I wound up on another earth. I think it was your earth. Or at least a doppelgänger of you was there. He went by the name Sebastian Smythe but he or you told me his real name was Barry Allen. Course, I went by a different name, the name of my doppelgänger, Marley Rose." Kara informs. Barry's eyes widen. "When you were doing the song it reminded me of that year you did that song at a competition that's how I knew it was you and that version of you."
"Hate to break it you Kara but that's not who I am. Not anymore." Barry says. "I know." Kara says. They sit in silence staring at each other for a good few minutes when Barry breaks it. "SHES GETTING AWAY" he says loudly to Kara but not so loud everyone hear's standing up. "I'll go after her pay get your suit and you can help." Kara orders. He nods and heads to pay.
Once out of sight Kara pulls off her shirt to reveal her supersuit. She flies after the alien. "Hey!" Supergirl shouts. "Oh it's you. The little humans hero. And Alura's daughter." The alien sneers. A second alien jumps down next to her. "Seems you are outnumbered daughter of Alura" she sneers. There's a crackle of lightning and The Flash is there. "Now it's two against two." He says crossing his arms. "But it's really not a fair fight still." Alien 2 says. "Exactly what I was gonna say" Barry says with a very Sebastian-like smirk and cockiness. "You can't even catch me. How are you gonna kill
Someone you can't catch." He teases. Kara is just like oh my god why. One throws one of her spikes at him.
"Too slow."
"Ah missed me again."
"Bet you ca-OW"
Kara shake her head as the speedster gets up rubbing his head. She had knocked out the aliens. "I'm taking them into the DEO they may be able to solve your issue at the DEO." Kara says.
Barry nods.

Once they get to the DEO guns are raised at them. Barry puts his hands up. "Don't shoot. He's a friend." Kara tried to tell the agents. "Ms. Danvers you can't just bring whoever you want whenever you want into the DEO. Especially a masked man."
"He's just trapped in our universe I was wondering if you guys would help him get home?"
"How do we know you aren't lying."
"Check your phone signals. There's a dead zone around him because he vibrates at a different frequency than us." Kara informs. She had learned stuff on krypton about this. The house of El was a house of scientists.
"Fine. We will help your friend get home. If he unmasks himself."
"You don't have to-" Kara. "No I'll do it." Barry tells her pulling his cowl off. "I'm Barry Allen. Or the flash." He tells them. "Well Mr. Allen let's see what we can do to return you to your own universe."

Super short chapter sorry