Going Home

"Hey Alex can I borrow your car?" Kara asks over the phone to her sister. "Why I thought you could fly." Alex answers. "Yeah but-please?"
"Why?"
"I was gonna go pay a visit to Eliza in midvale." Kara says.
"Can't you fly there or does this have to do with your new super-boyfriend from another earth?" The older Danvers questions.
"Maybe.."
"Kara! Me and Hank are working on a way to send him home. Then he won't be here anymore you can't just-whatever you want to see mom. Fine. You know where the keys are." Alex frustratedly hangs up.

Kara flies to Alex's place and takes Alex's car to her apartment. "Okay I'd say pack a bag but you don't have anything to pack other than you're suit so just grab that and get in the car because we are going to Midvale."
"How is going to some small town in the middle of nowhere gonna help me get home?"
"Because we are going to my foster mom's house. And she has done extensive research on being able to travel to other dimensions. Plus they may still have the machine that generated the breach when I was 15."
"Can't hurt right?"

Barry and Kara load up and buy some snacks and hit the road. "How much longer is it?" Barry whines slinking down into his seat bored and restless. "About an hour."
"Can I run the rest of the way."
"You don't even know the way."
"Better getting lost than sitting in the car another hour."
"You're insufferable. Just shut up and deal with it it's only an hour."
"An hour is like fifty million years to a speedster."
"Oh calm down. We'll be there soon."
He groans but shuts up.
2 hours later they pull up to Kara's foster mom's home in midvale.
"I thought you said an hour."
"If I had said 2 you probably woulda got out the car right there plus traffic."
He rolls his eyes and gets out. "Stay out here I didn't tell Eliza I was bringing anyone." Kara tells him and walks inside.
"Kara! Did you get here safe." Eliza says giving Kara a hug. "Yeah Eliza I did but I-I brought my new friend I know you used to do research on the multiverse theory and parallel universes and well he's stuck on our earth. I need help trying to figure out a way to get him home soon." Kara explains. Eliza nods understandingly. "Where is this mysterious new friend of yours from another earth?" She asks. "He's outside."
"I'm gonna start on dinner."
"Make twice as much as you normally make for me. But it isn't for me! He just has to eat a lot." Kara rambles and Eliza nods like this was totally normal.
Kara goes and gets Barry. "This is my friend Barry Allen he's stuck here until we can find a way for him to get back. He's also a superhero in his universe with super speed."
Barry just stands there awkwardly.
"Oh. Okay. That's fun honey I'm gonna go fix dinner now." Eliza leaves.
"So that is Eliza my foster mom. Let's head to the shed see if anything there can help." Kara suggests. They head out to the shed. "How are yard tools supposed to help us rupture a hole in the dimensional barrier." He asks. "Oh no. We don't keep those in the shed. We keep old experiments."
"Cool!"
Kara chuckles a bit at her friend's enthusiasm. And opens the shed door up. "Where is it..." she mutters. "What exactly are we looking for?" Barry asks. "It was a device it's kinda small and round. It fits into this cannon like device-" Kara starts explaining and then lightning is flashing around the room wind blowing with it. Kara facepalms before the speedster stops holding a small spherical device with what seemed like a button in the middle. "This?" He asks. "No. That was a failed prototype." Kara says before scanning the room with her x-ray vision. "Back corner top shelf." She tells him. The speedster runs over and grabs it. "Thanks. Carry that in I've got the cannon." Kara says carrying the large cannon inside.
When they came inside Eliza was taking the meat loaf out the oven. And by meatloaf I mean meatloaves there were 3. "Oh you two are back good. I finished dinner if you'd like to eat before we set up the equipment to open a hole in the dimensional barrier."
"Thank you Mrs. Danvers." Barry says politely. "Oh it was no problem. Kara rarely brings people over its always nice to meet her friends and it's nice when she refers to me when something goes wrong occasionally." Eliza says. "And you can call me Eliza sweetheart we're all adults here."
After dinner Barry Kara and Eliza were all standing the in the backyard. The equipment had been set up. "Ok it's still tuned to the same frequency as an earth Kara wound up on ages ago so unless that coincidentally is the earth you're from we'll have to figure out your earths frequency." Eliza explains. "So that means I get to go home. I live on the same earth that Kara wound up on.." Barry explains. Eliza nods. Barry runs inside changes into his suit and comes back.
Once the breach is stable enough the speedster stands in front of it. Eliza had left to check on something.
"It was really nice seeing you again Marles." Barry smiles. "You too although it's so weird for Barry to be calling me that. Any chance I can say bye to Bas too?" Kara asks smirking. "You do realize that's also me right Sebastian is just a not so great aspect of my personality. It's still me you know that right?"
"You're just upset Bas is the hotter one."
"Pfff." Barry rolls his eyes. Kara just stares at him expectingly. "You really want me to bring up the side of me I've been suppressing for years."
"Yes I do."
"Fine. But for the record if this goes wrong that's on you."
Almost instantly the speedsters entire body language changed where he was standing a lot more confidently with a smirk imprinted on his face. "Thanks for getting through to him he doesn't usually let me out completely." Sebastian smirks crossing his arms looking at Kara.
"Ok I'm super confused now I didn't think this was like some multiple personality disorder but it may be is it?"
"Ah-no. No not really. I don't think? Anyway I've gotta run. Audios girl of steel." He says with a mock salute. "See you around Scarlett speedster." Kara says with a forced smile. She didn't want him to leave.
Barry mode was back by the time he pulled on the cowl and hopped through the breach. "Bye Bas." She sighs. Seeing him disappear through the breach. Then she got an insane idea.