Going Rogue

I was hanging out in STAR Labs. Playing ping pong with Cisco. Operation with Caitlin. And chess with wells. I was doing all three at once. And owning ping pong and operation. I was doing pretty good at chess.
"This isn't even remotely anatomically accurate" Caitlin complains as I speed over. "That's not the point Doctor Snow" I smirk removing a piece and speeding back over to play ping pong with Cisco.
"Then what's the point?"
I move a chess piece and speed back over to Caitlin. "To have fun."
"And to continue your ongoing training by testing the speed of your mind by pushing your ability to multitask" Wells says. Yeah Yeah just let me have this I don't usually have friends.
A few more rounds then I have to stop. "Heads up! I think we got something!" Cisco calls.
"Checkmate" Wells says
"Wait...Checkmate?"
"Checkmate. I guess we still have a few things left to learn don't we Mr. Allen." Wells says in his usual eerie voice.
"Armed robbery at 4th and Collins" Cisco reports.
I go to my suit. "For the record, I crushed it in operation and ping pong." Yeah I can still be cocky as some would put it. I speed-change and rush out to the robbery.
A dude gets shot. I rush him to a hospital nearby. Then back to the site for a crime scene for my day job. "Sorry, Captain I was at the hospital visiting a friend" I make an excuse running in. Hey. It's not a total lie. I was at the hospital. "There's nothing missing, It looks like someone interrupted a robbery. Guard says there was three of them."
"Actually there was four" I speak up. They all look at me. Shoulda kept my mouth shut. "I mean, that's how many I would bring if I were doing a robbery of this nature. That's definitely a four guy truck. A driver, two more to cover the guards, and... Somebody used liquid nitrogen to crack open this door, so four bad guys." I say trying to make it seem like I figured it out on my own so they wouldn't question how I know.
"Thank you, Mr. Allen for your brilliant insight" Captain Singh says probably mentally rolling his eyes at me. Joe walks up. "For someone so fast you're a little bit slow on the improvising" he tells me. I used to be a little better...nope no I didn't always sucked at it.
"Did you see anything that could help us catch these guys?" Joe asks as we're walking through CCPD. "Yeah, one of them lost his mask." I say before whispering. "I saw his face."
Joe tells me to look through a list of central city's most wanted. I do. The dude is Leonard Snart. "That's him."
"Leonard Snart." Joe laughs.
"Leonard? That's almost as bad as Bartholomew." I complain a bit.
"Snart ain't sexy, either." Joe comments.
"Snart's father was a cop..." I add.
"Was a bad cop. Took his anger out on his kids until he went to prison." Joe tells me.
"Snart's dad's in prison too? We should start a club." I say kinda emotionlessly walking with Joe still. "He shows up, like, every six months. He cases a job for weeks before he makes his move. Then, he does the job... Gets away." Joe informs.
I grin. "That was before the streak was around."
"Did you just refer to yourself in third person?"
  "I referred to The Streak, which I'm pretty sure I can top. I've been thinking of a new name. What do you think about The Fla..." I start before being cut off by iris appearing.
"Coffee break. Thought I would bring Central City's finest java over to Central City's finest." She says. I eagerly take a coffee. "Thanks. I'm off caffeine." Joe says and leaves.
"My dad's been mad at me every since I told him about me and Eddie."
"No, you mean he's mad at you because you didn't tell him."
"Uh, first, that sounds like you're taking his side, and second, do you know how he does this whole, "I'm not talking to you, but I have a whole bag full of judgmental looks I'm gonna try out on you later""
yeah, I've been on the receiving end of those a few times."
"Speaking of communications, or lack thereof, after all of these journalism classes, I got an idea."
"Huh."
"I started a blog."
"All right, what's it about? Your brownie obsession? 'Cause, you know, you probably shouldn't broadcast that." I joke kinda sarcastically.
"No, something important. Something that Central City needs to know about, The Streak."
Pretty sure I paled for a second when she said that. JOE DIDN'T WANT HER TO KNOW HOW DOES SHE KNOW.
"He's out there, Barry. Rumor has it, he stopped an armed car robbery earlier. I was hoping that I could take a look at the file, and..." she starts and I give her a look.
"What?"
"I'm not at liberty to discuss an ongoing police investigation with you." I inform her. Plus Joe would kill me.
"Since when, Mr. Blabbermouth?"
"Take it from someone who's been investigating the impossible since they were 11. Blogging about this is only gonna bring the crazies to your front door." I tell her turning the corner heading towards my lab.
"My blog is anonymous."
  "All right, well, anonymous or not, it's not safe. You never know what kind of weirdos are out there trolling on the internet." I say stopping at my lab door. Then. "I can vouch for that. The internet is full of weirdos and nerd rage... Lots and lots of nerd rage." FELICITY. YES.
Felicity realizes she's never met Iris and walks over to her. "Hi! Felicity Smoak"
"Iris West"
"Barry Allen." They look at me. "But you both already knew that" I add frantically. Smooth Allen real smooth.
"Felicity is.."
"The girl that you met in Starling City, the computerer, right? You two worked on one of Barry's unexplainable cases." Iris says. She listened to me when I told her about Starling.
"Which, long story short, was definitely explainable. So the lightning came through here?" Felicity quickly changes the subject looking up at the skylight.
  "Yeah."