(Just in case anyone needs a heart attack. Sorry not sorry. )

He laughed out loud, blushing cutely. Oh Chimmy.

"Have you taken a look at yourself?" He asked leaning one hip on the wall, folding his arms over his chest.

My inner voice was screaming. WHO, ME?

I laughed, voicing my own thoughts.

"I'm not kidding." He said with a serious expression.

"Whatever." I trudged towards a couch and plopped down. I moaned out at the feeling of the breeze in my hair and the soft couch engulfing me. I closed my eyes and spread my arms out. Heavenly.

I heard Jimin joining me on the couch.

"I am here on a holiday with Mare." I said with my eyes closed, enjoying the wind.

"Do you realize that this is our third meeting, coincidentally?" He asked. "Fate huh?"

"Maybe?" I turned around and cuddled into the couch in, curled up like a fetus. "Why are you here? No idol work to do?"

"We are shooting an episode of Run BTS." He smirked.

My jaw dropped open. Of course.

"Really? Over here? What are you doing this time?" I fired questions at him in excitement.

He leaned forward to pinch my nose, giggling. "Oh you're so cute. As for the episode you'll have to wait and see. I am not giving you spoilers."

He pinched my nose. God, why were you doing this to me? Was I going to die soon? But I felt comfortable with him. He made butterflies fly inside me but I was comfortable too.

"Alright then, I'll wait." I pouted.

"What are your plans for tonight?" He asked , his fingers pulling a pillow close to his chest.

"Nothing much, I guess Mare and I are going to eat and shop around the place. We planned to go sightseeing tomorrow."

"I don't know what the production team has in plan for us. They always surprise us." He shrugged.

The rest of BTS was there too. This couldn't be happening. I shut my thoughts off.

"How's life?" I asked.

"Life's been treating me well. Someone told me I was being an idiot, not to notice it." He said, lifting an eyebrow.

Oh. "Glad you're fine." I didn't broach the topic anymore.

It was silent for a while. Just us enjoying the scenery.

"You see those paths going up the mountains? That would be fun to go." He pointed out.

"Do you want to go there?" I smirked, excitement creeping up.

"There? It's for trekking. We could go trekking. Shall we?" I asked him, just to see his reaction.

His mouth opened and closed. Poor guy must have been very taken aback.

"Um, I have ......" He sighed. "Wait a minute."

He pulled out his phone and walked away. I turned around to see him speaking to someone on the phone.

Oh, I wasn't serious about it.

I was wondering what to do, a voice inside said that he would be busy and the plan would fall through. I started to fumble the ring on my finger, a habit I had developed when I was deep in thought. It was my mother's ring. Every piece of jewelry I wore, had a meaning to it. I made sure of that.