18

jaemin was woken up by the sunlight entering the room. he slowly opened his eyes, trying to adjust to the light. 

renjun was in between his arms. the scenes from yesterday played on his head (no pun intended). how beautiful renjun looked. the intimate moment they shared was something more than just sex. and jaemin knew. 

❝uhm...❞ renjun groaned.

❝good morning baby,❞ jaemin placed a soft peck on the other's forehead.

renjun finally opened his eyes, which were met by jaemin's. ❝good morning,❞ he smiled weakly.

❝how are you feeling?❞ was jaemin not delicate enough last night?

❝great.❞ renjun could sense the preoccupation in jaemins's tone. ❝it's just- my butt hurts...❞

jaemin chuckled at that and caressed renjun's hair. ❝it's okay. that's normal. i'm sorry if i went too hard last night...❞

❝no, jaem. it's okay. you were really patient and delicate with me. i liked it.❞ renjun incorporated a bit and pecked jaemin's lips. those addicting lips renjun wanted to taste more.

the younger smiled widely and hugged the smaller as tightly as he could. ❝i love you, i love you, i love you.❞ those three words escaped jaemin's lips. he didn't even think, they just came out of his mouth. he didn't mind though. if he said it, it was because he really meant it; because he really felt it.

renjun's heart fluttered. his cheeks were now bright red and after some seconds of processing, he snuggled his face on jaemin's chest and responded.

❝i love you too, jaemin.❞

after having breakfast, deal with jaehyun's jokes about the loudness and both of them getting embarrassed from all the teasing, they went to their bedroom again and cuddled.

they spent all day like this; watching a movie, sloppily kissing, hugging each other and repeating those three words over and over again.

jaemin looked at renjun, who was now drifting to sleep on his chest.

i love you huang renjun for who you are as a person. i love you huang renjun for how you make me feel. i will stay by your side even if that means getting hurt sometimes. loving you it's the best decision i've ever made. loving you means loving myself too; because when i'm with you i feel my greatest. when i'm with you i'm the best version of myself. when i'm with you i like me better.

i adore how your eyes shine whenever i kiss you. i adore how my shirts fit you. i adore when you hug me so i tight that i can feel your warmth. i adore your smile. i adore how your cheeks turn a bright pink whenever i say these three words to you. i adore staring at you. i adore how much i've fallen for you.

i love you for who you made me, huang renjun. 

i love you for teaching me what love is.

love

you.

-

a/n; yo i'm crying. i want a jaemin in my life smh. this is so short but i wanted it to be soft and like hsbdjsahb.