11

jaehyun woke up feeling dizzy. he slowly opened his eyes, noticing how that wasn't the room from the hotel he was staying in. 

what in the world?

❝well, well. look who's up,❞ a voice from a man startled him.

❝who are you? and where am i?❞ you could see jaehyun's hatred look, his voice firm.

a red-haired man came nearer, touching jaehyun's jaw slowly. 

❝get your filthy hands off me!❞ jaehyun had his hands tied with a rope behind his back. the man who was standing in front of him was the one who did it. the younger hated him. what was he doing with him? 

❝no need to get aggressive. my name's taeyong, lee taeyong. and i want to know where huang renjun is,❞ he let out a cocky smile while looking at a confused jaehyun.

❝how am i supposed to know? i don't know anyone named renjun!❞ jaehyun gritted his teeth, feeling his blood boiling. what was this man planning? did he want to hurt renjun?

❝liar. i know you know him.❞ his expression quickly changed from cockiness to intimidating. 

❝i told you already. i don't know anyone named renjun,❞ jaehyun firmly confirmed. 

❝yeah, right,❞ he scoffed.

i know you know him, where are you hiding him!?❞ he raised his voice but nothing came out of jaehyun's mouth. that made taeyong smirk.

❝ah, right i also remember another name... what was it again?... na jaemin perhaps?❞ he said making jaehyun flinch aggressively on the floor.

❝don't you dare fucking touch him!❞ he snapped, he surely did. all he was thinking was about protecting his younger brother.

❝i know that your brother is with him, all i need is an address and i won't hurt jaemin,❞ he got closer to jaehyun and put his hand on his cheek.

❝who are you anyway?❞ jaehyun asked. his voice full anger.

❝i told you my name's-❞

❝for who do you work!?❞ jaehyun was getting impatient.

taeyong just took out a cigarette, putting it in between his lips ready for it to be lighted. he took out his lighter and let the fire consume the tip of the cigarette. he let out the air, full of smoke.

❝i work for renjun's father, mr. huang. he wants him back,❞ he looked at the younger's eyes with that cold stare of his.

❝mr. huang? i had a meeting yesterday with- that bastard! that's why i couldn't find my phone anywhere! he took it!❞ 

taeyong simply looked at the other, slightly amused.

❝renjun!  this is bad, really bad!❞

❝why are you so agitated? it's so early to be this-❞

❝shut up and listen to me renjun!❞

❝ok, dad kun.❞

kun sighed and continued talking to renjun through the phone.

❝your dad, renjun. it's your dad.❞

renjun suddenly felt a shiver go down his spine.

❝what about him?❞ he clearly was worried. had his dad finally found him? he ran away, didn't he? even knowing the consequences, he ran away.

❝he wants you back. he has sent taeyong and that isn't a good thing. he went on the search of someone named... jung jaehyun, was it? yeah. he has some information he said.❞

❝h-he has jaehyun?! oh no, kun! this is bad really bad! i have to go back right now- i- jaehyun is in danger!❞

❝renjun?❞ 

renjun turned around only to find jaemin standing on the door. 

jaemin was confused on why renjun was screaming in chinese so early in the morning. 

❝talk to you later kun.❞

❝but-❞

❝what is happening?❞ he asked feeling anxious all of the sudden.

renjun sighed and went to sit next to jaemin on the sofa.

❝remember i told you i ran away from home?❞ 

jaemin nodded slowly at renjun's question.

❝well, he wants me back. my dad- and i can imagine why. and jaeyun- jaehyun is in danger.❞

❝what does jaehyun have to do with all of this?❞ the younger bit his bottom lip.

❝he went for business. business with my dad. i didn't know anything! i should have stopped him- now- now he's in danger,❞ his eyes felt watery all of the sudden. 

❝i have to go back, if not he will hurt jaehyun.❞

❝i will go with you,❞ jaemin said gripping renjun's hands tightly.

renjun's mouth had a small smile but he couldn't let jaemin go with him. not to get him hurt, renjun decided that going alone was the best option.

❝no, i can't let you come. this is between my dad and i. i don't want you to get hurt,❞ renjun shook his head, wiping his tears.

jaemin cupped the smaller's face and planted a peck on renjun's lips.

❝i'm coming with you, end of discussion.❞

❝it's a shame. with that beautiful face, you could have anyone you'd like,❞ taeyong said as he looked at the younger's tired eyes.

❝shut up.❞ jaehyun was obviously pissed. couldn't the guy just shut up and let him go?

taeyong let out a chuckle and sat again on his seat, in front of jaehyun.

jaehyun looked away, flustered. he couldn't deny it, that taeyong guy was good looking. but that wasn't the point. the thing was that that guy had kidnapped and threatened him.

❝let me go.❞

another chuckle. taeyong got up from the chair and went to jaehyun, kneeling down in front of him. he lifted jaehyun's face by his chin.

❝stop frowning. that beautiful face of yours is not meant to be ruined by all those frowns.❞

i wonder how jaehyun's doing.

jaemin sighed and looked out from the plane's window. renjun placed his right hand on jaemin's thigh.

❝he'll be fine, jaemin,❞ he sent the younger a reassuring smile, making him a bit more relaxed. 

but his heart was telling him that jaehyun wasn't okay.