3

❝thanks for accompanying me to the airport,❞ jaehyun thanked them.

❝you're welcome, hyung,❞ renjun smiled.

in the meantime, jaemin frowned and pouted.

❝come on jaemin, it's just two months. you won't miss me that much, will you?❞ jaehyun grabbed jaemin by the arm and hugged him.

finally, jaemin softened and hugged his brother back.

❝i won't, i promise.❞ he finally broke the hug.

❝renjun, take good care of him. and you jaemin, be a good boy okay?❞

❝flight number 23D is now departing, this is the final call.❞

❝well... i'll be going now,❞ jaehyun grabbed his luggage and disappeared in the crowded queue to enter the flight.

the ride back home was being kind of awkward. but jaemin decided to break the silence.

❝so... you'll be living here with me for the next two months?❞ jaemin lifted his right eyebrow.

❝yeap,❞ renjun smiled.

❝cool,❞ jaemin smirked in satisfaction.

they finally arrived. renjun was nervous. really nervous.

❝uh... where should i- eh- put uh- my things?❞ renjun stuttered because of his nervousness.

jaemin took a step to the front, ❝uhm... let me think...❞ and another, ❝where should you put them...?❞ he got closer and closer and closer... until renjun's back was touching the wall.

❝jae-jaemin...❞ renjun was blushing crazily.

jaemin hummed in response, ❝mmh?❞

❝you- uh, you are too near,❞ the smaller male said almost sounding like a whisper.

❝am i?❞ 

❝y-yeah...❞at this point, renjun thought that his heart would rip his chest off any minute.

❝sorry,❞ jaemin lifted his hands, ❝my bad.❞

 finally, he separated from renjun and let him breathe.

what- what was that?...

❝this is your room and this,❞ jaemin opened a door inside the brunette's bedroom, ❝is our shared toilet which connects our bedrooms...❞

renjun almost choked with his own saliva. jaemin noticed how nervous he was making renjun, which made him feel kinda good.

❝uh eh, speaking of the bathroom... i need to pee.❞

and with that, renjun entered the bathroom as red as a tomato.

jaemin chuckled, ❝cute...❞