6

❝jaemin, do you have class tomorrow?❞

❝yeap,❞ jaemin looked up from his phone and saw renjun in a huge ass t-shirt, messy hair and with only his boxers. jaemin swore he felt his heart doing something.

❝ok... uh, where's your uni? i wanted to give you a lift,❞ renjun smiled and got closer to the sofa where jaemin was sitting.

❝aw renjunnie, no need to. don't you have class?❞ jaemin patted the sofa and renjun sat next to him.

❝i don't, that's why i wanted to give you a ride.❞

❝maybe another time, i don't want to bother you,❞ jaemin placed his hand on renjun's thigh. 

❝by the way, you look really cute,❞ he shamelessly checked renjun out, making the older look away flustered.

❝uh, eh- thanks?❞ renjun took glances at jaemin but never looked directly into his eyes.

jaemin started moving his fingers and renjun swore he was going crazy.

❝jaemin, could you-❞ renjun pointed to the hand.

❝what do you want me to do with my hand?❞ jaemin smirked getting his face closer to the boy's one.

renjun bit his lip not knowing what to do.

❝i really want to kiss you right now.❞ jaemin's eyes went from renjun's eyes to his lips.

some weeks had passed since the two met and the tension was real. they didn't know if it was only physical attraction, but for sure there was something going on between the two. 

honestly speaking, jaemin enjoyed renjun's company a lot, and so did renjun. 

❝oh! would you look at the time! i should go to bed!❞

❝yeah, haha...❞ he nervously laughed and got up from the sofa. but just when he was going to turn around, jaemin caught his wrist and kissed his hand.

❝goodnight jun, sleep tight,❞ he smiled to the older and let go of his hand.

❝goodnight...❞ renjun felt kinda guilty, though. he wanted to kiss the younger too but he was scared.

renjun was not sure if he should make a move or not. he didn't have much experience whatsoever, so for him all of the kissing and so was new. 

with all of these thoughts in renjun's head, he stopped right on his tracks and turned around. jaemin was confused.

❝huh? aren't you going to-❞

jaemin was cut by a pair of lips. they felt soft and sweet on the pink-haired boy ones.

jaemin smiled in between kisses.

when they finally broke the kiss, renjun looked down embarrassed.

jaemin smiled sweetly at the older male. he placed renjun on his lap and put his hands around renjun's waist. the smaller male was kinda shocked but reacted right away putting his hands on jaemin's shoulders.

❝can i sleep with you?❞ jaemin put his puppy eyes.

❝yes, you can... but with one condition.❞

❝what condition?❞

❝n-no hair on my neck.❞

jaemin chuckled, ❝oh, so that's why you got a boner that night?❞

❝that doesn't have to do anything with this!❞ renjun protested looking to his right, all red.

jaemin just laughed and shook his head.

❝let's go to sleep you little fluff.❞

❝fluff?❞ renjun asked with an amused face.

❝yes, i like it. it suits you.❞ he got up from the sofa and patted renjun's head.

-

a/n; editing this i realized how much of a bad story this is lmaooo so sorry abt that. i swear it gets better.