13

❝hyung i don't- i don't think this will work.❞

in the end, jaemin and jaehyun didn't leave renjun alone. and somehow, the older came out with a plan.

the plan? jaehyun would make the red-haired soft by flirting with him. and just like that, he would help them get to mr. huang's company building to kick him in the as— i mean, to convince him that renjun won't continue with his company no matter what. 

❝shut up and follow me. i know he has a soft spot for me.❞

jaehyun was sure that he would be able to change his mind to help them.

they went to the taxi station and stopped one of them. 

❝hyung, i still think that this plan is ridiculous. do you even know where he is right now?❞ after hearing that, jaehyun stopped on his tracks.

of course, how lame. he doesn't even know where taeyong is. 

❝ah, fuck! i'm so stupid jaemin,❞ he looked at his brother who just sighed and patted his back.

❝you are, but at least you tried. we will think of someth-❞

❝JUNG JAEHYUN! YOU LITTLE BRAT! I EVEN BOUGHT YOU BREAD!❞ taeyong came out from a taxi, yelling.

❝oh? there he is,❞ he pointed at the angry male.

❝renjun, run.❞

jaemin caught renjun's hand and the two ran before taeyong could recognize them.

jaehyun was left all alone, waiting for taeyong with a smirk on his face. the red-haired came furiously and grabbed the younger from the collar of his suit. 

❝are you satisfied!? my boss wasn't!❞ taeyong saw that they were catching people's attention now.

❝i missed you too,❞ jaehyun said while rolling his eyes, earning another look from taeyong.

❝now, let's go. i don't want people to look at us while i kill you.❞ the older grabbed jaehyun's wrist and dragged him inside of the airport. he needed a place to talk to him comfortably. or more like strangle him. 

when they were inside, taeyong pushed jaehyun to the cold wall, making the other hiss. the shorter male put his hands on the wall, trapping him.

❝well, i usually top but-❞

❝shut up!❞ taeyong had a cold expression but the tinted cheeks didn't go unnoticed by the other.

❝aw, is taeyong hyung blushing?❞ and then jaehyun got closer and closer. 

he started kissing taeyong's neck, licking and biting softly. the only thing the older could do was close his eyes and breathe heavily. 

the cleaning man, who was outside of the bathroom was horrified. unholy sounds came out of it and he didn't know if he should go inside and clean or just wait.

❝jae-jaehyun, stop.❞ he tried pushing the other but it was useless, he had his hands now on the shorter male's waist.

❝only if you help us,❞ he said in between kisses.

❝never.❞ 

with that response, taeyong felt a painful yet good sensation on his neck. a hickey.

❝o-okay! let me think ab-about it!❞ and then, jaehyun with a smirk on his face, separated himself, letting taeyong recover.

❝then, let's go,❞ he grabbed his hand and they exited the bathroom.

jaemin and renjun waited for the older to call them or something.

❝what should we do!? he isn't calling!❞ the younger whined and placed both of his hands on his head.

❝jaemin! renjun!❞ they turned their head around and saw jaehyun and taeyong running while holding hands.

❝eh- uh-❞ jaemin had a shocked expression. his brother wasn't kidding with the he has a soft spot for me part.

they stopped right in front of the two younger males. jaehyun with a satisfied smile and taeyong blushing still trying to recover himself. 

the red-haired lifted his head again and saw a scared renjun hiding behind jaemin.

❝huh? huang renjun...❞ he smirked.

jaehyun heard him and leaned closer to the older's ear whispering something that made the other stop right away.

❝if you try anything that isn't in the plan, i will squeeze your butt in front of everyone.❞

yeah, he whispered. but jaemin and renjun were able to hear it.

jaemin turned around and covered renjun ears'. he found himself horrified, sweating and panicking from all the dirty talk that rolled out from jaehyun's tongue.

taeyong glanced at jaehyun but didn't say anything else.

❝ok, this is what we will do.❞

they were now standing in front of mr. huang's building. renjun hasn't seen his family in months. jaemin saw the smaller's nervousness and grabbed his hand, intertwining them. 

they stepped inside the building, taeyong leading the way. 

❝i'm so dead...❞ the oldest mumbled and sighed.

they got in the elevator and wished for the best.

❝mr. huang? your son is here,❞ his secretary opened the door softly.

at first, the man was shocked, but let him in. what he wasn't expecting was four people entering his office.

mr. huang lifted a brow and looked at them. he got near renjun and slapped his face.

❝i'm disappointed in you. really disappointed.❞

jaemin was trying to contain his anger, but you could see it visible on his face. the smaller just looked down at his feet, coping with the pain.

he directed himself to taeyong and slapped him too. jaehyun tensed but didn't move a finger.

❝now, you may go,❞ mr. huang sat on his office chair, looking at the papers he had on his desk.

that made them confused.

❝d-dad? i mean- sir?❞ renjun started slowly.

❝yes?❞ the man lifted his head and looked at his son.

yes, he was disappointed. but he had been thinking about his son's happiness. he knew that renjun wouldn't be happy if he continued with his business. when he called taeyong for renjun to come back, he only wanted to talk to him. when he discovered that jaehyun had been somehow in contact with his son, he took the opportunity of stealing his phone, to see if he had any useful information. what he wasn't expecting was renjun coming on his own will. 

❝a-aren't you going t-to make me stay?❞ he stuttered, scared that his dad would get mad.

❝no,❞ he sighed.

look renjun, i am still your dad. even though i treated you harshly, i have come up to the conclusion that your happiness is more important than the company. one of my best employees will take care of it. right, taeyong?❞ he winked at the red-haired, who was just as confused as everyone.

renjun was shocked by his dad's words. he has never said anything like that, not even when renjun was younger. 

tears from joy started falling from renjun's eyes. he couldn't help but go and hug his dad, who at first got stiff but then hugged back.

everyone was happy, right?