16

❝okay, are you ready?❞ jaemin asked renjun, who was now tying his shoes.

❝yes, ready.❞ he got up from his kneeling down position and grabbed jaemin's hand.

❝let's go.❞ 

they walked hand in hand with big smiles on their faces. jaemin felt a warm sensation whenever he was with renjun and so did the smaller.

❝are you nervous?❞ jaemin was worried because he knew how shy renjun was.

❝nope. as long as i'm with you i won't be nervous,❞ renjun shook his head.

the pink-haired smiled big at that sentence. he for sure was starting to fall deeper than he thought he would.

the two males saw a group of teenagers literally screaming, discussing about god knows what.

❝are those your friends?❞ renjun lifted an eyebrow with curiosity.

jaemin sighed and shook his head in disappointment. the first impression of them for renjun was five males jumping around a bench and screaming. 

❝yes, they are.❞

❝i told you a million times jeno!  i am the genius here, okay?❞ they were discussing if fishes were wet under the water or not.

❝shut up! you have no idea! of course they are wet you asshole!❞ jeno snapped back, making donghyuck roll his eyes.

❝but hyung, think,❞ jisung interrupted. ❝how the fuck are they wet if they have that special fish skin?❞

❝that special fish skin... oh my god,❞ mark mumbled under his breath shaking his head again. ❝jisung no cussing!❞

❝shut up mork hyung, he can cuss if he wants to,❞ chenle also spoke up.

renjun and jaemin stood there, their eyes going from jeno to donghyuck; from jisung to chenle.

mark noticed their presence and smiled apologetically. 

❝okay guys! that's enough! jaemin is already here,❞ the oldest finally made them shut up and drift their attention towards the other two males.

❝what took you so long jaemin! the hyungs couldn't come in the end,❞ haechan whined.

❝oh, shut up. why were you even talking about fishes? and i know, those bitches went to the movies on their own, i will get back at jaehyun later...❞ jaemin waited for an answer, but he only received a hug from the others.

❝we've missed you jasmin!❞ chenle said.

❝stop calling me jasmin, chenle.❞

the smallest male observed the other's hug, feeling left out.

mark broke the hug first and smiled at him, ❝you must be renjun, right?❞

renjun nodded and smiled back, ❝yes, nice to meet you.❞

jeno felt his cheeks heat up. 

he's kinda cute not gonna lie...

chenle noticed and hit him slightly, giggling his eyebrows. jeno glared at him but didn't open his mouth, looking again at the precious male he had in front of him.

❝so... renjun, tell us about yourself,❞ chenle started.

they were now in a cafeteria. they ordered some cake and coffee.