12

❝jung jaehyun... jung jaehyun... what should i do with you?❞ taeyong observed boy.

❝let me go maybe?❞ jaehyun was just tired. he wanted to go home with jaemin and renjun. how could he have ended in this kind of situation?

❝can't,❞ the red-haired smirked.

❝i hate you so much,❞ the younger gritted his teeth.

but what has jaehyun been doing all this time? the rope from his wrists has slowly breaking apart as he scratched it with a random metallic thing he found on the floor. and taeyong didn't notice, so the plan was going smoothly.

❝i'm hungry,❞ the younger whined.

the other frowned, thinking how could he say that kind of things when he was literally kidnapped.

❝and?❞ the older raised an eyebrow.

❝i want bread.❞ jaehyun was pleading for the older to bring him food so that he could be alone and escape.

❝not my problem,❞ taeyong scoffed. but he was kind of impressed by the boldness of the boy.

❝come on! i want bread... milk? it would be enough! come on, i just want some milk!❞ he was trying to act cute, at which taeyong fell for.

❝ok, i will bring you bread and milk if you promise to not do shit around when i'm gone,❞ he crossed his arms waiting for an answer.

❝how can i if i'm fucking tied... don't give me that look... i promise, okay? now, go i'm hungry,❞ he begged.

taeyong might work for a powerful man and do illegal stuff, but he wasn't heartless. at least not yet. so he decided that he should go and feed the poor boy.

❝geez, i'm going okay?❞ he lifted his hands and then proceeded to walk to the door, closing it.

he fell for that? well, i'm a genius

❝god, i'm not a genius anymore. i don't even know where i am, what was i thinking?❞ jaehyun walked from side to side, thinking what could he do to escape. he tried opening the door but there was no use. 

but then an idea popped into his brain. he will escape through the window. 

he went near it and looked outside. it wasn't that high actually, he could escape perfectly. he just wished that it wasn't locked too.

and it wasn't. he celebrated it for a few seconds and then opened it. it was like a second floor and it wasn't even that high. 

the small house where he was in, had a small pipeline in which he could slide himself to the street.

but then, he heard footsteps. 

❝fuck fuck fuck fuck,❞ he took a leg outside the window and then the other, his torso following. he landed on the small balcony perfectly. with a victory smile, he moved to where the pipeline was. he was going to slide himself down but then taeyong entered the room and screamed.

❝this fucking brat! i knew something was off! ugh, i'm gonna find him and eat his milk and bread on his face!❞

shit, fuck come on jaehyun slide yourself down already.

and he did. when he landed feet on land, he ran as fast as he could. he even borrowed a bike from a random man.

❝it's an emergency, can i take it?❞ he asked with his poor chinese, and then took it without waiting for an answer.

taeyong then stuck his head out the window and yelled again.

❝i'm going to fucking kill you jung jaehyun!❞ and he ran out of the house trying to catch jaehyun. but jaehyun was already disappearing, the sun already rising.

jaehyun had no idea where he was going. he has been cycling for at least 2 hours. he was lost in the middle of shanghai.

he needed to get to the airport as soon as possible, but he needed his passport and some money; he needed to get to his hotel.

he asked every person he saw on the street. his hotel was the century hotel. he received all types of responses, which made him confused. or maybe it was his poor chinese, who knows.  

he stopped in front of a small restaurant and asked again.

❝s-sorry miss, do you know where the century hotel is?❞ he struggled with the language to be honest.

❝ah! yes, yes,❞ she nodded.

❝it's around 2km from here, you just have to go straight, down the main street.❞

jaehyun literally was about to shed tears. 

after all these hours cycling i-

❝thank you so much!❞ and then he started cycling again.

when he arrived he let the bike in front of the hotel and ran to the elevator. he needed to go to the 12th floor. his room was number 7.

he opened the door and got all of his stuff into the suitcase, closed it and called to reception for them to call a taxi.

he went down again to the hall and ran to the taxi who was already waiting outside. the driver helped him fitting his suitcase in the trunk.

❝to the airport please. as fast as you can.❞ the car started moving immediately.

renjun and jaemin finally landed. first, they went to have breakfast 'cause they were hungry af. the flight was around 2 hours long, so there wasn't food service.

as they were going to the food section at the airport, they saw a really familiar guy entering the airport.

❝jaehyun hyung?❞ jaemin saw his brother running as it depended on his life (which it did).

❝renjun! that's jaehyun hyung! jaehyun hyung! hyung, hyung!❞ he desperately waved his hands up in the air.

jaehyun finally saw them and panicked.

what were they doing here? 

they have to go home, they're in danger.

the older ran towards them.

❝guys, what are you doing here?❞ fear was noticeable in his voice. ❝we have to get to korea as soon as possible. we're in danger.❞

renjun shook his head.

❝you two go back home, i need to fix this.❞

but jaemin won't let renjun alone, he just can't. ❝i am not leaving you here alone renjun.❞

jaehyun looked at the two with a sad look. 

my brother has finally found someone who is worth the try.

❝you have to, jaemin. come on, trust me,❞ renjun hugged jaemin who was now on the verge of tears.

❝i trust you,❞ he hugged back. ❝but i won't leave you behind.❞

jaehyun observed the two, a small smile danced on his lips.