15

❝finally,❞ jaemin let himself fall on the sofa.

they had a crazy journey from the airport to home.

first, they almost lost their baggage. and after that, they couldn't find a taxi so they decided to go by metro. that didn't go as planned. somehow renjun got "lost" and the other two panicked when he wasn't behind them. 

they quickly called him but renjun's phone seemed to not have service at that moment. they kept on shouting the smaller's male name but couldn't find him. 

while jaehyun and jaemin were screaming their asses off in the station, renjun was buying some snacks on a g25. he had his airpods in so he couldn't hear anything.  when he finally bought them, he came out from it to only see jaemin crying and jaehyun talking with a policeman.

❝yes! he's small, brunet, he is wearing a black hoodie and a red cap...❞ jaehyun diverted his gaze from the policeman when he saw the older point to a small male who was walking towards them with a confused look.

renjun held the bag on his right hand, while in the other he had his phone. he lifted the plastic bag, showing them that he was only buying some snacks.

that surely was a long ass ride.

❝jaemin...❞ the pink-haired boy had his back facing renjun, who has been trying to get his attention for the last thirty minutes.

❝don't talk to me...❞ renjun couldn't see his face, but he was sure that the younger had a small pout on his lips.

jaehyun looked at the two. he came out of his room for some water and saw the two on the sofa. they looked like a new married couple. they looked cute together. 

jaemin had never been in a relationship, not at all. it may seem like it due to his flirty character, but no. and his older brother was happy that he finally found someone.

and that, that someone was renjun. he liked the boy.

the oldest went back to his bedroom and drifted to sleep.

❝jaem...❞

no response.

❝nana...❞

no response.

❝b-baby...?❞ renjun could feel the cringe but knew that the boy liked this kind of nicknames.

jaemin turned around and suddenly his eyes were sparkling. ❝repeat that.❞

renjun sighed but did so, ❝baby. look jaemin, i'm sorry. please, don't be mad.❞

❝i won't-❞

hearing that, the smaller hugged him like a koala and cuddled with him.

jaemin reacted a bit late but then hugged back. he felt his heart beating faster than before. it felt so right. being with renjun felt right.

the next day jaemin woke up by his phone ringing. with his free arm and closed eyes, he reached for it and answered. renjun snuggled closer to him and put his face on his neck.

❝mhm? hello?❞ 

❝you fucking na jaemin! i texted you a million times! today we were supposed to meet all together! do you know what time it is?❞ it was hyuck screaming on the phone.

❝w-what?❞ jaemin separated the phone from his ear and checked the time. ❝shit... ok hyuck calm down we're coming, okay?❞

and then the tanned male, obviously pissed, sighed and let out a small 'ok'.

❝renjunnie, we have to go... meeting with friends, park... remember?❞ renjun didn't respond. instead, he started leaving small kisses on jaemin's neck, making the other automatically put his hands on the petite's waist.

the younger heavy breathed, trying not to make any sounds. ❝r-renjun, stop we have to go...❞ he let out some whimpers when renjun started sucking on his skin, leaving a hickey. the smaller lifted his head with a cheeky smile and then went to the bedroom to get changed, leaving a flustered and hard jaemin behind.

❝fuck, now i gotta take care of this,❞ he groaned looking at his bulge.

when he entered the bedroom he saw renjun with only his boxers. he gulped at the sight and tried not looking, but he couldn't contain the urge of admiring the smaller's body. the older noticed and got closer to him, putting his finger on jaemin's chest. 

❝jaemin...❞

renjun put his hand on the already hard member and started rubbing.

❝jaemin...❞

jaemin kissed renjun, licking the other's bottom lip. gaining control he started leaving kissed on renjun's collarbones.

❝jaemin!❞

he opened his eyes and was met by a worried renjun.

❝are you okay? you're sweating... let me take your temperature,❞ the smaller got up from the sofa to search for a thermometer. 

jaemin groaned when he noticed that it was all a wet dream. he got up and went to the bathroom.

when renjun came back he didn't see anyone in the living room.

not in the kitchen, not in the bedroom...

i hear sounds coming out from the bathroom?

❝jaemin, are you okay there?❞ he was about to open the door when he suddenly heard a low moan.

renjun froze and noticed his cheeks getting warm. he didn't mean to but he put his ear on the door, curiously listening. yeah, he did mean to. who was he going to troll?

❝ah... renjun-ah...❞

the smaller heard steps coming his way but he couldn't move. at this point, renjun's bulge was also growing.

❝renjun?❞ at that exact moment, jaehyun appeared behind him and jaemin got out from the bathroom.

the poor guy stood there with red cheeks and looked at the two, trying to avoid questions. 

❝is there something-❞ jaemin started but got cut by renjun.

❝oh! i gotta pee! bye!❞ he smiled nervously and entered the bathroom, hoping that the other two hadn't seen his problem down there.

❝he's acting weird, isn't he?❞ jaehyun asked and jaemin just shrugged.

did he listen to- nah...

renjun finally came out from the toilet with a long and deep sigh. he went downstairs and saw jaemin making some pancakes. he smiled at the sight. how beautiful was na jaemin.

❝good morning again,❞ jaemin chuckled when he saw the smaller staring at him.

❝morning,❞ a small smile scaped renjun's lips, followed by a yawn.

he placed the plates with pancakes on the table and the three started eating.

❝renjunnie, remember that today we are meeting with the boys.❞ 

renjun simply nodded and munched on his food again.

-

a/n; 00 line is superior, change my mind 😤

edit; while editing this i'm seeing how useless this chapter is lmao like??????