stolen boyfriend

Começar do início

Some people move but others don't, I roll my eyes and stand up, I barge past some people and grab yoongis hand,I pull him through the crowd and to the back of the room, I push him so he sits down "stay there until class finishes" I sit in my seat with was in front of him
//////////End of classes/////////
Those classes were terrible!! Yoongi was non-stop whining! He was kicking my chair...I was so close to punching him....he kept asking stupid question and then when it was the end of lesson he would be asleep!!!

He grabs my hand "to the shop now!" I shake my head "no, I need to buy chocolate for my neighbor and play with her for awhile and I also need to change my shirt" he smirks "that's jimins shirt" I nod "that's why I need to change it....now see you later yoongi" I start to walk away but he pulls me back

"I'll give you a ride" I shake my head "no, nope im not riding on a motorbike...I will die" he rolls his eyes "no you won't....plus jimin will kill me if I leave you alone" I cross my arms "I'll kill him if you don't leave me alone" yoongi Huffs "there is no winning here!....but fine....why don't I pick you up from your house in a car?" I shrug "whatever....see you soon"

I walk away (I had finished my coffee first lesson and now the mug is in my bag) I arrive at the store and I walk in. I look around and then just grab a load of sweets and chocolates for Millie. I pay for them and then put them all in a bag and walk home

I then hear a chuckle and look where its coming from and huff

He's sat on a fucking roof!!!

"Jimin get down..." he nods and then jumps down, I raise an eyebrow "so...any reason you were sat on the roof of my house??" He nods "yoongi said you were, and I quote 'being a brat and won't let him help you, if I want you protected I have to do it myself' so that's why"

I giggle "I see.... whatever" I walk nextdoor with jimin,I see Millie's dad and he mouthes "hide and seek" I nod and then look around the garden, I see millies foot sticking out behind the bush, I giggle and put the bag of candy down and walk to the bush,I grab her foot "RAWR!!" She screams and laughs "KOOKIE!!!"

I giggle and pick her up "I told you I'd be back to play!....I also brought you candy and chocolate" I walk to the bag, millie looks at jimin "Kookie, is this your boyfriend????" I look at jimin "uh...." I remember what yoongi said earlier 'jungkook is jimins' I nod "I guess.... yeah" Millie's mum walks over "you guess??"

I giggle "it's complicated...but yes he is" I look at jimin who nods "it's nice to meet you" Millie holds her hands out to him "cuddle!" Jimin gulps "I uh..." I smile and pass him Millie, he holds her carefully and he looks worried, I laugh a little "why so worried jimin?" He goes to speak but Millie gasps "YOUR EYES ARE SO COOL SIR!!!"

Jimin Chuckles "please call me jimin....and thank you" Millie's dad walks over and gasps "oh my god.... They're red" I nod, Millie's dad then gasps "wait.... jungkook take your choker off....I have a suspicion" I look at jimin who nods

I take my chocker off so the bite mark is showing, Millie's mum gasps "he is!" Jimin sighs "please don't hate me" Millie wraps her arms around jimins neck "you're our new friend jiminie!!!" I smile, jimin looks at me and smirks "is that my shirt?" I blush "uh......no?"

Millie giggles "don't lie Kookie!" I pout "sorry Millie" jimin laughs a little, Millie's mum smiles "you're not acting how I thought vampires would.... And you're in sunlight" jimin nods "yes....I am a vampire that can stay in sunlight....but not for hours and hours on end or I will die..... and what people think vampires are like is a load of assumptions....yes I admit some of my kind are evil and bring a bad image to my kind....but there are many vampires around who act like normal people.... you probably wouldn't know I was a vampire if it wasn't for my eyes"

I giggle "y'know that evil vampire I told you about??" They nod, I smile "jimin got rid of the mark...yeah he gave me another one...but he is apparently the most powerful vampire so all other vampires are scared of him, so now in vampire law I belong to him....but he said that I'm my own person all I have to do is visit him every day...." Millie's dad nods "so you aren't technically together then?"

We both shake our heads, jimin chuckles "no, jungkook is technically mine....but I won't force him to stick to my side and be submissive to me... we're friends" I nod "definitely"

Millie looks at me "I've stolen your boyfriend Kookie!" She kisses jimins cheek, I pretend to be shocked and I put my hand on my chest "Millie, how could you?!" She jumps down and hugs jimins leg "he's my boyfriend now!" Jimin chuckles, Millie looks at him "you are my boyfriend right??!" Jimin nods "of course I am"

Millie's parents and me laugh, jimin picks Millie up again and kisses her cheek "there you go!" Millie giggles "see Kookie! He loves me!" I nod and smile "I see...you two are very cute together" Millie gasps "we should live together! We can get a puppy!!" Jimins eyes widen

I laugh harder, jimin gulps "uh...maybe?" Millie pouts "are you more of a cat person??" Jimin chuckles "no dogs are fine....we should wait to get a house together....okay?" Millie nods "okay jiminie!" I grip my stomach still laughing.

Millie's dad chuckles "okay Millie it's time for dinner! Say goodbye to Kookie and jiminie" Millie huffs "Appa jiminie is my boyfriend!" I start to laugh again. I hand Millie's dad the bag of candy and chocolate and between laughs I say "these are for Millie" I then look at jimin who was trying to get millie off him because she was clinging to his leg

Jimin looks at me "help me..." I stop laughing and take a deep breath "okay..." I walk over to them and crouch down to Millie "me and your boyfriend will come visit tomorrow okay and you can cling to him all day! We'll even take you to the park" she gasps and nods "yay!!!" She lets go and kisses jimins hand "bye bye boyfriend!!!" She hugs me,I hug back and then she walks inside her house

Me and jimin start to walk to the tattoo shop (I dropped all my stuff off at my house but didn't change my shirt) jimin chuckles "I guess I have a girlfriend now" I giggle "indeed you do....she loves you so much" jimin nods "I figured" we both laugh.

At first I was scared of jimin but over the two weeks I've gotten closer to him....he's really kind....and he's Good with children

We walk into the tattoo shop, I look around at everyone who was now looking at us, I tilt my head "what?" Taehyung smirks "what did you two do.?? Your bite mark is uncovered" I nod "we were with Millie! And Millie is now attached to jimin.... they're boyfriend and girlfriend" Jin laughs "trust me Millie won't let you go now jimin....she didn't with jungkook when they first met"

I giggle "oh yeah!" Hoseok looks at jimin "you have a girlfriend?" He shrugs "I guess so" I nod "you do and tomorrow you are expected to be at my house to take her to the park with me, understand?" He nods "yes jungkook" we all laugh

Today was a good day!