"Totally. But-", I paused, causing the man to look at me. "I can't skate. I terribly suck at it.", I breathed out.

"So?", he said, earning a look from me.

"So? I'll fall down on my butt for several times looking like a lunatic? I don't wanna look stupid.", I explained, voice exasperated.

He chuckled at my explanation.

"Minhee, you'll be fine. I'll teach you. No need to worry about looking stupid because your cuteness will cover it up anyway.", he said, causing your heart to do somersaults.

AHDJSJJXJSJXJJSSD

"Now, lets do this.", he took my hand and walked over to the entrance. He talked to the worker and handed me over a pair of figure skates, which I took them gladly.

"Minhee, put them on and can you wait for me on the rink?", he asked, causing me to nod.

I put the skates on and walked over to the rink as he said. I held the rails for support and drifted into my own thoughts. All along I couldn't help but think of what he just said earlier over and over again.

"No need to worry about looking stupid because your cuteness will cover it up anyway."

Kim Taehyung, you little cheese ball!

Despite the cold weather, my cheeks were flaming hot, my grin so huge and I kept squealing as I beat the rails that I was holding for support. Me being stupid, I slipped and fell onto the ice floor, resulting a cold and pained butt.

"Ow....", I yelped wanting to die of embarrassment. The pain somehow woke me back to my senses.

THERE'S NO WAY I'M GONNA LOOK CUTE WHILST SKATING. IT'S JUST GONNA BE PLAIN STUPID.

I saw Taehyung skating towards me in full speed, a worried look on his face. He immediately crouched down in front of me, holding my shoulders for support.

"Minhee, are you alright?", he asked, worry laced in his tone. I let out a shy smile when my eyes meet his.

"Yeah... But I don't think I can pull this off. I suck at this so much. See! I haven't even start yet and look at me embarrassing myself.", I sighed, pouting.

He chuckled. "That's because you have never met an instructor like me.", he said confidently.

"Ugh. You always have a way with your words. Earlier you said I'm gonna look cute even when I'm being stupid but look at me now. I think NOT.", I huffed.

"But even now, you look cute in my eyes.", he said nonchalantly and I bit the insides of my cheeks to stop myself from smiling like an idiot.

THERE HE GOES AGAIN.

"Oh my god. Sugar boy, whatever you say, I'm not gonna-"

"On my pillow.
Don't get me tired."

A familiar song blared through the speakers of the ice rink. My eyes widened.

"Sharing my fragile truth.
That I still hope the door is open."

I looked at Taehyung who was smiling at me, a box-shaped grin visible in my sight.