Chapter Ten

Devon's POV

I was currently licking Matt's nice little hole when I sensed it, the way the car in the driveway just pulled in, something wasn't right. I froze for a second, listening. By the sound of it, two people jumped out and slammed the door, and I had a feeling they're coming up here... I don't know if its because of my alpha skills or the fact that we are the only people in the house at the moment. I licked his hole one last time, sitting up, and pulled up his sweatpants. "What?"

"There's something wrong," I said, standing up just in time for Hudson to rush into the room.

"OH MY GOD DEVON I'M GLAD YOU'RE HERE..." He said, bending down and trying to catch his breath. He looked down on me and his eyes got wide, "holly boner."

"Never mind that what is wrong?" Matt asked, chuckling at me as I turned and adjusted my boner.

Hudson took a deep breath and stood up straight, "it's Caleb..."

"What about him?" I asked, my voice low. I could tell by the look on his face, my voice sent chills down Matt's spin.

"He's alive... He kidnapped me and tried to kill me to get the title of head alpha back..."

"But you never technically had that title..." Matt said.

"And isn't he dead?" I asked. "Yoshotot him in the face and Damian and I threw him into the ocean."

"He apparently healed in time to get back to the surface... I barely got away from him and it won't be long before he catches up with me..." Hudson said. "We need to warn Damian."

I nodded and grabbed Matt's arm, pulling him off the bed and us three including Alex ran down the street to Damian's house. We got to the door before Matt stopped us, "let me go in..."

"Why just you?" Alex asked.

"Because, they might still.... You know. And honestly I think I'm the only one that Damian wouldn't want to cut their head off if I saw Adam naked," he said, looking at me.

"Exactly what I was thinking," I said, nodded and smiling at him. He nodded and opened the door, stepped in and closed the door.

Matt's POV

I closed the front door shut and slowly turned around. It was extremely quiet for a moment and then I heard some shuffling coming from the bedroom and Adam gasped loudly, it sounded like something hurt him.

"Um... Adam?" I called.

"Matthew?" Adam called back.

"Yeah... Um, I have something to tell you two..."

"Come in Matthew," Damian called. I sighed, knowing that if Damian was the one that told me to come in he wouldn't be angry if I saw Adam naked. I slowly made my way to the bedroom and stepped into the door frame, getting wide eyed from what I saw.

"Yes?" Adam asked, looking at me from underneath Damian. They were under a blanket, which explains the shuffling, and I'm guessing Damian's knot was inside Adam.

"Uh... Well... I don't think this is news I should tell you while you are... Stuck together." I said.

"Wait a sec..." Damian said, looking down their bodies underneath the sheet, and it all of a sudden got a little awkward for me. Damian started slowly moving, which made Adam gasp and the blanket move down, revealing Damian's ass. I quickly turned away before the blanket got down enough for me to see anything else.

One more loud gasp from Adam and the noise of Damian's cock slipping out echoed to my ears, the only reason I know how it sounds is because of Devon. "Don't turn around yet Matt," Adam said.

"Alright," I said, leaning on the door frame. I could Damian get up from the bed and walk into their bathroom, coming back out a few seconds later with, what I was assuming, was a towel. A couple moments later Damian cleared his throat, telling me it was alright to look. I turned around to see Damian in sweatpants and Adam in nothing but his pink jockstrap, which I didn't really care about, as long as he keeps his legs closed because how he was laying, if he had opened his legs, I would have a straight on view to his booty hole, which was most likely stretched enough for a fist to go in since Damian's knot just came out.

"Anyway," Damian said, clearing his throat again when he saw me looking at Adam's legs. "What is it?"

"Well..." I said, looking at him. "Let me go get the others..."

"Alright," Damian said, looking at Adam, "get dressed."

"I know, I was just about to," Adam said, standing up and pulling a pair of pants on as I went out and opened the door.

"They're in the bedroom. It's safe to go in," I said, standing aside to let Hudson rush passed me.

"Hudson!!!" Adam yelled throwing himself at him as the rest of us came around the corner.

"Hi... We have to go..."

~~~
Hey! Sorry about the shortness of this chapter! I just wanted to end it here for a reason! I hope you like it!
AND GUESS WHAT!!! I have the name and cover for the third book of this series!!! I won't let you guys know until later in this book, just wanted to give you guys a heads up of what's coming up :) bye!