Chapter Seven

Hey guys! So the bunny costume got the most votes! So there it is! Hope you like it and this chapter! I know it's a little short and sorry for the mistakes if there are any! I tried to correct all of them :) bye!
~~~
Matt's POV

"So, show me your Halloween costume!" I said, flopping on my bed.

"Okay," Adam said, grabbing a bag on a hanger and was about to walk out.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Going to get changed," he said, turning around.

"You can get changed here, it's just me."

"Oh yeah," he said, chuckling. He hung it back up and started to undo his pants when Devon walked in.

"Oh! Hi Adam," he said, smiling. "I got you a pumpkin spice," he said, handing me a Starbucks cup, "and you can have mine, I haven't drank out of it yet."

"No, it's fine," Adam said.

"Come on, I want you to have it," Devon said, handing it to Adam who shrugged and blew on it before taking a drink. Devon sat down beside me and looked st both of us.

"So what we doing?" He asked, seeing that Adam's pants were undone.

"Adam was just about to show me his Halloween costume and you were just leaving," I said, patting his back. He sighed.

"Alright alright, I wouldn't want to inter up some private omega time," he said, smirking as he walked out.

"Anyway, go on," I said. Adam nodded and pulled his pants down. I looked at him with an eye brow up.

"Hot pink jockstrap?" I asked, smirking.

"It was a little surprise for Damian," he chuckled.

"And how did he like it?" I asked.

"He loved it." He opened the bag and grabbed a pair of long hot pink spandex pants and slipped them on. Then he grabbed a pair of black suspenders, clipping them on and pulling them up so they fit his body. He grabbed a pair of bunny ears and placed it on his head, and then a bow tie that was already tied and placed it around his neck. Then he grabbed one last thing. "I need your help with this."

"Why?" I asked.

"Cuz I can't putt he bunny tail on by myself," he said, handing me the tail and turning around. I chuckled and sat up, pinning the tail on the back of his pants. He stepped forward and spun around, "how do I look?"

"Like a cute adorable bunny," I said, chuckling.

"Not sexy?" He asked.

"At least not to me... Damian might think differently. Uh, aye babe?!" I called out, Devon opened the door a little bit.

"Yes?"

"Could you come in here for a sec?" I asked.

"Wait what... Damian isn't gonna like this..." Adam said.

"Damian can suck a cock, I need an alpha's opinion. Devon walked in and took one look at Adam and his jaw dropped.

"Wow Adam..." he said.

"Alright you can go now," I said, smirking. Devon nodded and walked out, only looking away from Adam to find the door. "So I guess you're sexy too."

Damian's POV

I sat on the swing couch in the sunroom with the hugest boner in my life. I didn't try to jerk off and get I down because I knew it wouldn't work, it won't go down until I fucked someone, someone as in Adam.

I reached for my phone and called Adam. I heard ringing in the bedroom and sighed, he didn't bring his phone with him... I called Matt... No answer. I threw my phone and grabbed my head, pulling my hair. This is driving me nuts...

"Adam..." I groaned. He needed to come home now... I hated being in heat. I hated it. There was a knock on the door, which scared the shit out of me. "Fuck..." I said, looking at my huge boner that I had to undo my pants so it didn't rip through. "Maybe they will just go away..." I said, slowly going into the bedroom so they couldn't see me through the windows.

There was another knock, "Damian?" I recognize that voice... It was Devon.

"Um... Come in!" I yelled, jumping on the bed quickly and covered my lap with the blanket.

The door opened and closed, and a couple seconds later he came through the sunroom doors into my bedroom, "nice house you got here."

I chuckled, "thanks. What's up?"

"I don't know," he said, sitting on a chair in the corner, "Adam and Matt are back at the house trying things on and showing each other stuff."

"Adam really needs to come home..." I said.

"Why's that... Wait a second," he said, looking into my eyes. He smirked, "you're in heat aren't you?"

"How could you tell?" I asked.

"I know the look, I'll go get him," Devon said, standing up. He walked out quickly and ran out of the house. I sighed, sometimes I loved that guy.