Chapter Nineteen

Damian's POV

I rolled over, my eyes still shut from sleep. I reached my arm around the body that was in front of me and pulled him into my chest, smiling as I fell back to sleep. "WHAT THE FUCK?!"

I jumped awake and it took me a second to come to but when I did I saw that I was holding Devon close to me. I quickly let go and backed up, hitting the sleeping Adam who was cuddling with the sleeping Matthew. "What happened?"

I looked at Devon and when I looked into his eyes, I saw that he was pissed. "Why is my omega naked in your bed."

"He's not the only one that's naked," I said. "Adam is also naked. And so am I. And so are you."

"You better hope to god that you didn't TOUCH Matthew if you want to continue breathing," Devon said, standing up and walking to the pile that was his costume. He put it on and walked over to Matt and violently woke him up, causing him to gasp. "Get up. Now. Get dressed. We're leaving."

"What happe- ow my head," Matthew said, putting his hands on his head. "Ow my ass... Why did you have to fuck me so hard babe?"

Devon was giving me the death stare as he talked, "I'm not sure if I did."

"What do you mean?" Matt asked, and followed Devon's eyes. "Oh hi Damian."

"Hi." I said, and that's when Devon snapped. He sprung himself at me, kicking Adam in the head in the process. 

"OW!" Adam screamed.

"YOU FUCKING KICKED HIM!" I said as I grabbed Devon's neck and pushed him off of me, causing him to fly into the sun room and onto the swung. I stood up and rushed at him and grabbed his neck again, throwing him through the window.

"DAMIAN STOP!" Adam said, running to me and standing in front of me. Matthew ran to the broke window and looked at the unconscious Devon. 

"Why did you have to do that?!" Matthew yelled at me, pushing Adam out of his way and getting in my face. Adam picked himself up and glared at him. "Ha?! Are you going to throw me because I'm in your face too?! No, because you wouldn't dare to touch me."

"Maybe he wouldn't dare, but I have nothing against it," Adam said right before he threw himself at Matthew, grabbing his waist and causing him to fly into the bedroom with him. Matthew landed on the floor with a thump and Adam starting to slap him. "Don't you dare get into my fiancé's face again!"

I came over and picked Adam up off of him and placed him to the side, and then helped Matthew up. "Ok. Now that we all got everything out. Why don't we get dressed and see if Devon is ok?"

Adam and Matthew glared at each other before Adam walked over to the dresser and grabbed shorts and a t-shirt and handed them to Matthew. "I'm sorry."

Matthew just chuckled but took the clothes anyway and got dressed, picking up the dress he wore last night and placing it neatly on the desk. Adam got dressed himself before moving aside to let me get my clothes. 

All four of us sat at the table, Devon and I drinking black coffee with creamer and Adam and Matt drinking frappuccinos. We sat here in silence for what felt like forever, but could only have been maybe ten minutes. Devon had red marks from where I gripped onto his neck, and I had a black eye from when he punched me as he launched at me. 

"So are we just not going to talk about what happened last night?" Matt asked. Adam looked at him in shock, like the 'I can't believe you just asked that'  look. 

"There's not that much to talk about. We were all drunk out of our minds and we had sex. That's it. Nothing else. It didn't mean anything. No one was in heat at the moment so no one has to worry about anything. That's it." Devon said, surprising even me. You'd think after what just happened he wouldn't even want to speak let alone say that we all had sex with each other. 

"What now?" Adam asked. I shrugged. 

"Why don't we all go out to a movie?" I asked. 

"No, I'm not going on a date with you," Devon said, chuckling. He can be such an ass sometimes. 

"Fine then you can get out. Matthew can go with us if he wants," Adam said, looking at Matthew who shrugged. 

"What movie?" He asked. Devon looked at him and he automatically shook his head, "never mind. I don't wanna go."

"You don't have to say no just because he wouldn't like you to go," I said, but it was no use trying. Matthew already made up his mind. 

"Alright well, we're going to be going now," Devon said, standing up. "We will drop off your clothes once we wash them. Thanks for that, I don't think Matthew wanted to walk home in a dress when everyone is awake."

"No problem," Adam said, nodding. Matthew smiled at him before going into our room to grab his and Devon's costumes and then walked out along side Devon.

I looked at Adam and smiled as I took a drink of my coffee. "I love you."

"I love you too... What do you want?" He asked. I did a mock hurt which made him chuckle and shake his head, taking another drink of his beverage.

"Maybe he wouldn't dare, but I have nothing against it," I said, smirking at him. He blushed and I continued. "What else did you say... Oh yes; Don't you dare get into my fiancé's face again."

"I'm sorry but I didn't like how he was yelling at you. And Devon wasn't there to calm him down and I knew you wouldn't touch him so I had to do something."

"Don't apologize, it was hot," I said, smirking. I stood up and placed my mug into the sink before walking over to him and giving him a kiss, "come back to bed once you're done and take a nap with me. My head is KILLING me."

"Will do," he said, smiling and nodding. I walked into the room and got undressed, climbing into bed.