Chapter Thirteen

Hey guys this chapter is smuty! Enjoy!

Damian's POV

Our kiss got hotter and hotter as my pants got tighter and tighter. The urge to kill Adam calmed down a bit and turned into pure lust for him. I needed to be inside him. I need to pound into him like I was a miner digging for gold and my cock was a shovel. I put a hand on his chest and pushed him onto the bed, a little hard but he'll get over it.

I crawled up his body, forcing his legs to go around my waist and follow my body as I went up his until my hard-on was pressing against his hole which was unfortunately covered by two layers that I was debating on ribbing off with my teeth. Wait, no, it would technology be just one layer because I'm pretty sure he still had his jockstrap on, and that jockstrap made it so his hole was out and in the open. Which I loved.

I pushed my lips onto his, making him giggle a bit. God his giggle drove me nuts, it turned me on even more, if that was possible. I'm pretty sure that the change from a normal alpha to the head alpha made my heat ten times as worse, why couldn't I have killed Caleb after I came out of heat?

I reached down to undo my pants but he stopped me, making my eyes shoot up at his, anger filling them. How dare he stop me from doing what I wanted to do? He just smiled and giggled, which made the anger go away. I swear this boy has me wrapped around his perfect little fingers. "Stand up."

"Excuse me? Are you ordering me around?" I asked, the anger starting to return but with one look at him made it all go away and I just nodded, standing up like he said. Honestly feeling weird taking an order from an omega but I had a feeling I would like what was going to happen.

Adam smirked and got off the bed, getting down on his knees. He looked up into my eyes as he unbuttoned my pants, pulling them down to the ground. He looked at my cock inside of my underwear and smirked, licking the fabric, causing my dick to twitch.

"I swear to god Adam, if you tease me I'm going to fuck the shit out of you with no mercy on how you will feel afterwards," I said, making him chuckle. He just shook his head and looked up at me as he licked the fabric again, this time causing a groan escape from my throat.

He reached up and grabbed the tops of my boxers, pulling them down, making my cock fling free. He grabbed it and started jerking it a couple times before putting his lips around the tip, twirling his tongue around it and started going down on it. Inch by inch the whole thing went into his mouth. Keep in mind that I'm now the head alpha, which means I have more alpha traits than I did before, which caused my dick to grow. And he just put all of it into his mouth. I could feel the inside of his throat, which caused my cock to twitch, which caused him to gag a little and he brought it out, saliva dripping from my cock and from his mouth. He looked up at me as he wiped his mouth dry and stood up, kissing me.

"Fuck Adam," I said in between kisses. "You sure know how to drive an alpha crazy."

"I've had practice," he said, smirking as he undid his pants and looked up at me. I knew what he was telling me to do, and I didn't mind. I grabbed both his pants and the jockstrap and pulled down, him stepping out of them. I turned him around and bent him over the bed, getting down on my knees. I spread his cheeks and looked at his perfect hole, it was pink and just flawless. I licked it once, making him moan. I smirked and licked it again and again.

He arched his back and moaned out, making me want his ass more. I pressed my mouth onto his hole and tongue fucked him, 100% positive he was enjoying the fact I had a long tongue. "Shit..." I said as I rubbed his hole and squeezed his cheek.

"Fuck me Damien..." He said, his voice sounding so sexy it would be impossible for me not to do whatever he told me to. If he told me to jump off a cliff right now, I would.

"Fuck... Yes I need to fuck you... Fucking you I must do..." What was I saying? He was messing with my brain... I got up and lined my tip to his hole and pushed into him, causing both of us to moan out.

"Fuck me baby..." He said, slamming his face down into a pillow and arching his back more. I grabbed his hips and caressed up his body as I softly pushed my whole cock inside him. It wasn't until I was balls deep inside him when he started moaning like crazy and pulled his body up, "you got bigger... I can feel it..."

"I know," I said, started to thrust in and out. First starting soft and slow and gradually went to hard and fast.

I looked up his body, and my eyes locked on his neck. Suddenly I got the urge to choke him... To choke him until the very last breath left his skinny body... I quickly pulled out of him, rushing to the corner and I started to shake violently.

"Damian..." He said, standing up and facing me. "What's the matter?"

"Stay away from me.... Please... Until I get this under control... I don't want to hurt you... I'm sorry..." I say, quickly giving him one last kiss, making sure not to touch him anywhere else and then quickly going up the stairs, down the hall, and up the stairs again to the top room, locking the door and falling onto the white bed. Before I knew it tears were falling down my cheeks. What have I become...