Chapter Sixteen

Matthew's POV

I walked into the room after taking a shower, the towel around my waist and steam coming off my skin. I sigh of relief, loving how it felt to be freshly cleaned off and walk to the dresser, automatically putting deodorant on under my pits. I heard someone clear their throat towards the bed, behind me. I turn to see Devon laying on the bed on his back, his head was propped up under two pillows. His legs was crossed at his ankles, his member laying soft on his bare stomach. He was reading a book, I wasn't sure what book it was because I was too focused on what he was wearing, well, what he was not wearing; but let's just say, he had socks on, only socks.

"Why hello," he said, chuckling and getting off of the bed. "Just got out of the shower?"

"As it seems, yes," I said sarcastically.

"Oh don't give me sass," he said, chuckling as he leaned in, placing a kiss on my lips. I placed my hands on either side of his face and held him there as I let his tongue explore my mouth. We stayed here kissing a little bit before his hands slowly made their way down to the towel that was still firmly wrapped around my waist. It took him a second to find where the towel was tucked, but once he found it he untucked it, letting it full to the floor. "Did you lock the door?"

"I always lock the door when I come in here to see you naked," I said, chuckling. I looked down at his member, which was growing by the second. "And something tells me you're glad I did."

He just smirked, turned me around and got down on his knees. He slapped my ass with both of his hands, making me make a little whimper noise that he obviously liked. He squeezed my cheeks before spreading them, taking a look at my freshly cleaned hole. "Have I ever told you how much I loved your hole?"

"No, I don't think I recall you saying that," I said, blushing a little.

"Well, I fucking love your hole," he said, smiling so much I could hear it in his voice. He sighed happily and leaned forward, licking it once before pressing his face on my ass, tongue fucking me deep. His tongue movements caused moans to escape from my throat and forced me to lean forward, having to grab onto the dresser for support. 

"D...Devon..." I said between moans, he has never ate me out like this, and I wasn't complaining. I honestly thought that his tongue was going to force my body to go into heat, that's how pleasurable this is right now. My knees went weak and I ended up collapsing onto the floor, spreading my legs to give him access. He mumbled something, causing my hole to vibrate. "What was that?"

"I said that you're so fucking hot," he said, leaning back to get a better look at my hole which he was rubbing. His cock was fully hard now and was visibly throbbing. His precum was leaking onto the carpet and making a small wet puddle. 

"Fuck me..." I said, watching as his cock twitched as soon as the words came out of my mouth; I knew he wanted it as much as I did. He quickly crawled up my body, kissing the back of my neck as he lined his tip up with my hole. I nodded to answer the question that was unspoken and he slowly slipped in, pleasure running throughout my body and made my already collapsed body weaker. He was softly thrusting in and out using only his hips as he placed loving kisses along the back of my shoulders. 

He got his lips so close to my ear that they would brush against my skin as he spoke, "I love you so much Matthew. You're so perfect and beautiful and I don't know what I'd do without you."

I blushed, "I love you too baby..." I turned my head just enough for us to be able to connect our lips once again, this time not tongue fighting, it was just a highly passionate kiss that seemed to last forever but only actually lasted a couple thrusts before it was interrupted by a fit of moans as he leaned up and hit my prostate over and over again. 

I reached back and grabbed both of his ass cheeks with my hands and pulled him against my body, happy that he was letting me because if he didn't want to be pulled he could have easily stopped me. His dick hit my prostate and stayed there and that's when he flexed his dick inside me, causing it to move up and down on my prostate. I let out one of the loudest moans I have ever let out in my entire life and he quickly placed a hand over my mouth. "Shhhhh... There's other people in the house, we don't want them interrupting do we?"

I shook my head and closed my eyes tightly as he made small thrusting movements, hitting my prostate more and more each time. The fit of moans from my throat started to grow as I felt my orgasm start, my load shooting in between my body and the carpet. He obviously felt me orgasm because he started to slow down on his thrusting. 

"Hmmmm... I love it when you squeeze your insides on my cock when you cum..." He said, smirking on my neck. "Now it's my time to finish."

I wasn't prepared for the force he used as raised himself with his arms and started to thrust in and out, the sound of our skin to skin connect echoing through the room and most likely out to the other ears of the house. "Oh my gooooooooodddddddddddd...."

"I'm about to cum baby," he said, looking down as he pounded into me. A few moments later he collapsed onto me, moans and groans coming from his throat as he released his load inside me. Cum leaked out of my hole and went down my balls, going onto the carpet. I'm going to have to remember to clean this carpet before all this cum permanently stains this grey carpet. 

He digged his face into my neck as he came down from his high, slowly making small thrusting movements inside me, causing more cum to spill out. "I love you Devon."

"I love you too Matthew, you don't understand how much I do."