Chapter Three

Hudson's POV

I woke up with the hugest headache ever, I didn't really remember a lot. I remember walking in the mall with Adam... Adam... Where is Adam?! I looked around frantically but soon noticed that I was tied up, and the only light was coming from a single lamp on a table with someone at it. "Hello?"

The figure chuckled, "you thought I was dead didn't you?"

That voice... It seemed really familiar... My eyes got wide, "no... It can't be... You-"

"Were shot in the face? Yeah, I was. But guess what kiddo, we alphas heal pretty fast," he said, turning around. I couldn't see his face from the dim lighting, which made him scarier.

"But..." I said. He chuckled, which gave me goose bumps and made me shut up.

"That's why that doctor of yours couldn't figure out what you were, because your body thought it had killed your head alpha, but in reality I was just... Well let's just say I was 'taking a break' for a little bit," I could literally hear the smirk in his voice.

"What does that mean?" I asked, fear in my voice.

"Well, you're either going to turn into a beta again or," he said, getting up, "I'm going to kill you."

"But I can't control what my body does..."

"Then I guess I'll be killing you," he said, walking to me.

Devon's POV

We were on the jet on our way home, Matt was sitting on my lap sleeping, our hands a joined on his lap. I was just starting to fall asleep when he started slowly rubbing his bum against my crotch, making my bite my lip. Can you like... please stop that... I kinda don't wanna fuck you right now... well I do but... Not with all these ladies... I grabbed his waist, forcing him to stop moving his hips. He woke up, groaned a little and went back to sleep.

"Mr.-" One of the ladies called.

"Shush, he's sleeping," I said, rolling my eyes as I heard her walk in front of me.

She said, quieter, "sorry, um we are having some problems with the engine so we will landing on an unscheduled break."

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"Don't worry, we have it under control, you and- um..." She said, looking at Matt.

"Matthew," I said.

"Right, Matthew. You and Matthew are going to be getting on another jet, we will be getting you home in time," she said, I could see it in her eyes that she hated the fact that she had to be the one to tell me, I bet they all drew straws to see who would do it.

I signed and smiled, you know, one of the smiles that said "end this or I'll kill you" smiles. "Alright... Thank you for telling me. Now if you would excuse us... We are having some alone time." She nodded and quickly ran off, going back into the back.

As we started to land, Matt woke up slowly, at first I didn't notice but he shifted in my lap so I could see his beautiful eyes looking up at me, "are we home?"

"Not yet, we're getting on another jet," I said, hugging him tighter and pecked his lips.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because they are having engine problems and-"

"Get me off here!" He said, undoing the seat belt that we were both in, jumping up, grabbing his bags, and half way to the door before I could even realize what was happening.

"Babe! We haven't landed yet," I said, chuckling.

"If this thing blows up while I'm in it I'm going to kill you!" He said, turning back around, stomping to the seat beside me, and sat down.

I chuckled, "you're so cute..."

"Shut up..." he said, crossing his arms and putting a pouty face on.

"Awwww you're just too cute," I said, grabbing his cheeks and pinching them.

"Babe stop," he said, still having the pout face.

"Oh, well I guess you don't want Starbucks," I said, smirking. His face went blank for a second, then back to a pout. "You'll be fine. When we get home I'll give you a little something," I said, smirking.

He flinched but still didn't change his face. He is so cute.. I got my phone out and quickly took a picture of it, knowing that he would stop right when he saw me take a picture. "I hate you."

"Oh yeah?" I asked, looking down at my lap, "my lap sure is looking a bit empty right now..."

He shook his head, "nu uh."

"I think Mr. Lap wants to meet Mr. Bubble Bum again," I said, looking at him. He sat there for a second, sighed, got up, and sat down on my lap. I smiled and hugged him from behind, "I love you."

"I love you too," he said.

"Kisses," I said, doing the kissy face. He turned his neck and pressed his lips against mine, giving me lots of fast kisses.

~~~

Sorry if the last part of this sucked... I kinda feel it did. But I do hope you liked it! As always VOTE! VOTE VOTE VOTE! I LOVE all the loving I get from my readers, it makes me smile every time. I was literally crying one day and this person went through one of my books and voted for every chapter, and every single one I got happier and happier and then I forgot what I was crying about, so I really do appreciate all the votes and the comments I get! Bye!