Chapter -7

Jungkook's POV:

Jungkook's POV:

It was really cute to see her angry.

all the way till home she didn't speak a word.

I felt really hurt that she bro zoned me .

her all these cute behaviour reminds me of someone but I cant quite collect myself to think who it is .

her parents had gone fot some business meeting and wont be home today.

she went to the gym .

and I was just roaming around the house .

but somehtng caught me off guard.

their family picture was hanged on the wall .

Zaaya, her mother and her father.

her parents face seemded too familiar to me .

I kept on satring at the picture.

I was startled when I suddenly heard the door unlock.

I quickly hid behind the sofa.

''Jungkook-ah....where are you..?''

it was her !! even though she was out for only an hour , I missed her.

''Jungkook-ah stop playing around. where are you ?''

I didn't move from my spot and thought of playing with her.

her voice disappeared. she didn't check out for me again.

I slowly stood up from my spot and checked around but no one was there.

then I saw her at the kitchen making something .

''yah.....why didn't you look after me?'' I asked disappointed.

''why should I ?'' she replied.

''I mean......I am staying here so shouldn't you be worried if I am missing ? huh! what if someone kidnapped me or some sasengs yook me !!! huh ?''

''I already saw you hiding behind the sofa. I thought you told me not to bother you ''

I became really embarrassed and sat near the kitchen counter sulking. how stupid am I ? she already saw me hiding.

''you don't have to be embarrassed ''

shit ! now that made me more embarrassed .

''can we watch a movie tonight ?'' I asked trying to change the topic.

''yeah sure''

she made beef lasagne and some side dishes for lunch. we sat on the dining table and started eating.

''mmm....this is really good ''

''thank you ''

'' I really loved it!! thank you for the lunch''

she smiled.

''you lived in USA when you were young right ?'' I asked . hoping her to open up more .

'' I actually started living with my parents when I was one year old . uhm I was adopted since my parents cant have kids.''

she was adopted? no wonder she looks different from her parents . I bet her real parents were some models .

''oh.....when did you return ?''

'' I returned from the US when was 14'' she replied and smiled.

''do you have any siblings ?'' she asked me .

'' yes. I have an older brother '' I replied.

'' I don't have any .I wish I had someone too..''

'' do you have a boyfriend ?'' I wanted to ask her this question from day 1

'' no...actually my marriage is already fixed from childhood . '' she said

'' what....????'' I was soo shocked .

'' its a fun story...wanna hear ''

I nodded.

'' actually ,my parents attended the same college and got married after graduation . they were actually in a group with my parents and another couple. both my parents and the other couple got married on the same day, and the other couple got their first child after one year but my parents came to know that they couldn't have any kids . uhm..am I boring you ?'' she asked biting her lips.

''no......please continue....''

''my mom used to take care of their son as her own. after 3 years my parents adopted mefrom an orphanage. '' she sighed .

'' we all lived in one house and were living happily . I don't remember much .

when I was 4, my dad's job got transferred and we went to USA. both the family's always wanted to be together so they decide after my graduation, they would may me to their son. this made this pact before leaving to USA . the funny thing is it was me and their son who gave them the idea of this marriage . when we were young, he used to call me wifey and I would call him hubby ...I don't remember anything now ''

'' have you seen him after I mean---''

''no...I only often speak to his parents and they are really good so I hope their son to be too . they didn't even tell me his name . anyway, we soon have to meet since my graduation is over. ''

'' do you really like the idea . I mean...are you doing this willingly ?''

I asked out of curiosity. I was heartbroken . I dunno why .

''no....I want to marry someone I love ...but...its because of my parents that I am living a good life now . this is the least I can do for them . they always treated me like their own daughter and I deny, their friendship might ruin with the other family. and I don't wanna be the reason for that.''

I just sighed . she took away the dishes and washed them .

I sat on the couch and was just thinking why do I feel jealous? why do I feel angry ? why I don't want her married to that guy ?

I realised that I started to like her. no.....I have fallen for her.

I, Jeon Jungkook have fallen for you , Kim Zaaya.

but I wont upset her. I have to leave from here this week itself .

I just cant control my heartbeat when I am around her.

ugh.....what have you done to me , Kim Zaaya ?

last updated on 19-04-2020