Chapter -4

Jungkook's POV:

Jungkook's POV:

''No.....uh .nothing''

I stared at her beautiful eyes. gosh she looks like a model out of magazine even with the uniform.

her green and grey eyes full of confusion.

I am really confused though.....a girl that's not an ARMY and doesn't recognise me......UNBELIEAVABLE!!!

if I don't answer her questions , she might blow me any moment .

her frown with pout makes her double cute.

'' look....BTS is a world wide-------''

''I know......skip all the praises ...I have heard that more than 1000 times''

aish.this girl...she reminds me of Yoongi hyung. her savage behaviour suits him well

but her face strangely looks like V hyung . I mean the lips and the smile.

''okay.... so we have got this vacation .''

xxx skip all the explanations xxxxx

I told her everything about her past and the reason for our vacation.

she listened with her head tilted to her left side.

she is cute.

Jimin-ssi would already pinch her cheeks if he was here.

'' okay......but I still don't get why you are here. you should be enjoying the vacation''

she asked now her tilted towards the right and a small pout.

she stretched her legs, probably numb from sitting cross legged for too long.

I stop admiring her legs or else she would think I am a byuntae (pervert)  .

I told her I didn't have any summerhouse and I wanted a vacation reminiscing my past .

she nodded. '' so you could book a hotel or something. you could probably even buy a house''

'' I can . but sasengs are a big problem. since our vacation is announced officially, they would stalk all the hotels and buying a house now is also not safe .soo......uhmm...when I was wandering....I heard you talk to your friends and complaining to stop talking about us. I followed you home and saw you talking at the bubble tea shop. ''

she looked shocked.

''I was convinced somehow that's your not a saseng . so when you were talking on the phone near your gate. I entered your house secretly ...don't even ask me how I got my luggage inside..''

I aid scratching the back of my neck out of embarrassment .

'' oh....wait....WHAT!!!!.you brought your suitcases as well.... have you gone nuts? why on earth would you-----''

'' I thought of staying with you ..in your h-house....if your fine with that...''

her eyes widened and she stood on her bed .

I resisted the urge to look up ...or else...I would have to see...(she wore a skirt)

'' my parents wont allow....they don't like me talking to boys and staying will be.....scratch that  we only have two bedrooms and-----''

'' its okay, I will stay in this room with you. I can sleep on the couch. I will pay you rent.''

she started laughing .I have seen this laugh somewhere .

the same boxy smile like tae but more beautiful and annoying like his.

'' are you......crazy.....you ...hahah......''

'' I just want  to relive my past . it will be only couple of days. I will pay you $xxx money, if you want more , can ask . I will stay here quietly and your parents will not know.''

I made my puppy face and pouted  that's always has to work.

'' what?...are you sure? like $xxx is a bit too much ''

'' don't worry . I am rich . I can probably buy this whole town''

I smirked . she made a disgusted face

'' don't be showy.....ew.....okay deal.....but there are some rules that you should follow ''

she said now serious.

'' okay......and I have some rules too......''