Getting Careless

Expletives sounded around the room as they both scrambled to, pretty unsuccessfully, resemble two people just innocently standing in the same room together. His hands jumped to her hips, holding her in place, effectively hiding his bulge. No doubt, their position, still heavy breathing and her state of undress meant even a blind nun could tell what was going on. "Karen! What..." was all she could get out before her assistant rolled her eyes in disbelief: "My god you two! You can't even keep it in your pants for a single evening? How no one but me have figured it out yet I'll never understand." "You!" She suddenly turned around to the wide-eyed roadie Stevie just now realized was standing behind Karen in the door. "Leave, and remember the golden rule of touring, you didn't see a goddamn thing!" He quickly left, obviously scared of the mighty force in front of him. "And Buckingham!" Attention back to the scene in front of her. "Your family is three doors down! Three fu..." "Actually, they went home" he interjected. "Oh, so you sent them home so you two could.." "Karen!" Stevie couldn't be bothered to listen to this anymore. The attitude, she was used to. The extremely bad timing however, mixed with the embarrassment she felt at the situation, meant she had little to no patience for it right now. "What. Do. You. Want?". "Mick wants to see both of you now" At that, Stevie could feel Lindsey laughing behind her, but ignored it. "Why?" "Don't know, just delivering the message. His dressing room" Karen said in a clipped tone, as she hurriedly left, closing the door behind her. Stevie stood slightly stunned for a moment, before shifting her attention back to Lindsey, turning to face him. "What exactly are you laughing about Buck?" finger pointing hard at his chest . "Oh, just figures karma would get me for the so-called band meeting earlier" he laughed, and kissed her forehead. "Plus, the look on Gavin's face was pretty brilliant". "Gavin?" "Scared roadie" he explained. "Also, you're cute when you're all flustered and angry. As long as it's not at me" Stevie chuckled despite herself . "So, I guess Karen officially knows" his arms found their place around her hips again "I think she's known for a while. Nothing really escapes her". "Well, that explains why she's been giving me the evil-eye for the past few weeks". "Nah, she just really doesn't like you" she joked, getting a pinch behind in response. "Don't worry, she won't tell" she assured him. "I know" kissing her lips quickly before continuing "and neither will roadie if he knows what's good for him". "That a threat to the poor boy Linds?" "No", he laughed, "I actually meant that he looked terrified of Karen. She might not be my favorite person, but she's damn handy in situations like these". "You know, should anything come out, you're the one in real trouble. Why are you so calm about this?" He looked at her, slightly puzzled at the question. "I don't know. I mean, no one but the dragon and a terrified roadie saw us". Stevie shook her head, figuring that if he didn't worry neither would she, and tilted her face up to meet him in a kiss, wrapping her hands around his neck.

Feeling breathless, she unwillingly broke the kiss. "Guess we'd better go before Mick sends a search party" she whispered, lips still mere inches apart. Lindsey made a sound of protest, and claimed her lips again, deepening the kiss. "But I still want you. Now". He pouted, reminding her so of a little boy denied his favorite toy, she couldn't help but to take his bottom lip gently between her teeth as she promised "Later". "Now" he insisted, blue-grey meeting her brown. This was ridiculous she thought. Just caught, not by one, but by two people, and he was still in the mood. Worst of all, she was too, just looking at him. Damn he was irrresistible. Still, someone had to be the responsible one.

"C'mon Lind, we..." "We what? You know, being the sensible one never did fit you" he chuckled as he bent down to her breasts, pushed her bra down and took a nipple in his mouth. Fingers betraying her, tugging at his curls, she still tried once more, voice husky "They'll be wondering where we are". A feeble attempt, but an attempt nonetheless she could reason later. "Let them wonder. If you think I'll leave this room without hearing you scream my name at least once, you clearly don't know me". He was barely audible at this point, lips busy, trailing lower, as he looked up and shot her a wicked grin. Damn indeed. "Unless you insist of course" he challenged her, knowing he had her. She cursed his confidence as she looked into those eyes. "Oh just fuck me you arrogant ass". She moaned as her lips found his again. "Such language young lady" he teased, throwing her bra to the side. "Mhmm...older than you. Better do as I say. Which by the way, I thought I asked you to remove this". Tugging at his shirt, he quickly helped pulling it over his head. "So bossy" he said before devouring her lips again.

Her hands, again busy with his pants, reached inside, pulling him free "Just know what I want" she replied wickedly as she tightened her grip, getting a delicious grunt in response. "Witch" he murmured against her. Pants and leggings finally discarded somewhere on the floor. "Your witch" she smiled, as she felt the back of her legs hit the couch, and pulled him down with her. Hovering over her, he punctuated each word with a kiss: "My wicked witch. Mine". "And you?" She knew, but still wanted to hear it out loud. "Yours. Always" "Show me". He positioned himself between her legs, eyes boring into hers. He plunged, as she gasped and both needed a few seconds to adjust. She wrapped her legs around him, pulling him as close as possible. Hers. Always. The thought that the door wasn't locked briefly flashed across her mind, but frankly, right now, she wouldn't care if the entire USC marching band entered blasting Tusk. Nothing, no wife or kids or band members mattered. Just them, here and now, moving together in an increasingly frantic rhythm. So good. They kissed hungrily, trying to swallow each others screams. Their names sounding like chants on the other's lips.

As they lay there, gasping for breath, in a sweaty pile of limbs, she still couldn't bring herself to feel even a little bit guilty. That door though. Other than Karen, no one would dare enter uninvited, but still. They really should be more careful. Next time, she promised herself as she played with his curls, before she showered him with light kisses. "Guys!" Karen's voice sounded through the door, pulling them out of the moment, perfectly communicating the extent of her exasperation in one simple syllable. "One minute, or I'll tell the band you're waiting for them in here!". They got up and laughingly tried to find their clothes and get dressed, hoping to look somewhat presentable, but one look in the mirror was enough to conclude that they both looked thoroughly, well, fucked.

********************************************************************

"You guys finally done? Must have been pretty intense by the looks of you" Stevie felt the color rise to her cheeks, and her heart race "Done?" "Yes, done. Finished. Ready to be in public again? Not that the mere presence other people ever stopped the two of you" Mick laughed at his little jab, and looked at Chris and John as if to get them to agree. She could see the smug look that had been plastered on Lindsey's face disappear, which would have been more amusing had her own face not mirrored his at this moment. "Karen told us you were fighting. Probably about something only the two of you would ever bother fighting about. What was it this time? Correct her grammar again Buckingham?". Relief washed over her, as she heard Lindsey attempt to disguise a sound of surprise as a laugh at Mick's comment. She tried to diffuse the situation "Nothing important. Wouldn't even call it a fight really, at least not in the Stevie-Lindsey scale of things". "Really? Saw poor Gav in the hall, scurrying from your room. Looked bloody terrified" "Well, he's new. Not used to the way things are around here yet" Lindsey quickly replied "So why did you call us in here?" Attention successfully diverted as Mick started talking about plans for touring next year, Stevie stole a glance over at Lindsey, who gave her a quick wink in return. Blood still rushing in her ears, she tried to focus on the other three, catching Christine's eyes in the process. There was a definite puzzled look in them. Yeah, next time they'd be more careful she reminded herself. Next time.