Author's Note

About:

This is a fantasy-romance book but it is mainly focused on the love stories of the three main protagonists. Yes, there will be a bit of action but more on heartbreak, humor and of course romance.

This will be written in English (because I'm more fluent in english than tagalog, char bisaya baya ko haha!) and in the third person's point of view.

Chapters:

The title of each chapter is gonna be from the lyrics of a song that inspired me to write it or what I think that suits the particular scene. (I got this idea from a TV show, I forgot the title haha, but I think most of the 'lyric title' of the episodes were only from one artist but in this novel, it'll be from various artists that I like.)

Characters:

If you don't like their personality then it's good because I purposely wrote them that way haha. As the story progresses, you will grow to love them or hate them even more, I'd like them to develop character arcs.

Warning:

There will be a lot of grammatical errors, English is not my mother tongue, I am a Filipino, bisaya. (Sa mga cebuano diha! maynta ma ganahan mo ani hehe.)

This story contains strong language, some of the characters have vices that I do not promote in any way, it is just part of their character and there will be toxic romantic relationships that I do not support but I would like discuss it here to let you guys know that it's not okay.

Thank you:

I hope you'll enjoy reading my story and support me by voting, and sharing it. You guys can comment down below, I accept constructive criticisms.

Credits:

Picture from IG:kathlizdines

❤️❤️❤️