What?

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion upon hearing his statement and said in a matter of fact and honesty.

"Kiss Jungkook? He was the one who kissed me!"

"And you let him!" He retort, rolling those eyes at me and shake his head like he was disappointed.

I was supposed to say something but he said something that push my buttons.

"Are you really that much of a slut?" He mumbles more to himself as he snatch the can harshly from my hands.

I give him a look of disbelief.

A slut?

I scoff and shake my head.

What do he even care if I kiss Jungkook.

I put on an emotionless facade and said in a tight voice,

"Don't talk to me you asshole."

Taehyung look at me his eyes softened a bit and said my name in a soft voice and reached his hand out to me,

I backed away from him looking at different direction just not at him, "No."

I immediately storm out of the kitchen and stomp my way back to my room, frowning.

Maybe that's was also his reason he didn't wait for me after school yesterday leaving me wondering where he was.

I grumble.

Real mature Taehyung.

I thought we were fine.

Yeah whatever.

__________________

"You pabo why would you go around telling them you kissed me." I groan as I clutch my phone and pressed it against my ear, standing in the side of my bed with my hand on my hips.

"Yah! I was just sharing!"

I immediately dialed Jungkook's number when I got back in my room to confront the bunny, the moment he answered the call he was squealing in my ear that I have to pull away from the phone because he was shouting Tiger and rumbling.

"Aish, try kissing me again and I'll pluck out your front teeth." I threaten in a low voice as I slump down over my bed on my back.

"B-but I'll keep my mouth shut next tiiiiime." He whine on the other line probably throwing a small fit by now.

I shook my head and roll my eyes, a small smile tugging on the corner of my lips as I stare at the ceiling.

"There's no next time Kookie you bad boy." I scolded playfully, chuckling when I heard him huff.

"Kookie is a good boy." He said in a prolonged tone.

"Yeah yeah right, bye good boy."

Before he could protest I quickly press the red button and ended the call.