#36 RAGE OF THE CRIMSON EYE

SYN POV

  I wake up because of the knock in my door.
I stand up and a paper fall down from me.
I pick it up. Its the paper where boss neon wrote my fortune. All the words in there are pretty  deep.
I open the door and saw all of them.
I look to them confused.

"What happened?" i ask

"We don't have a time. Come with us. " kurapika said and drag me to the living room. Everyone sat in the sofa set.
I just sit too. I wonder what happen.

" Dalzollene is dead. " melody say and i look to her shock.

" W-what? " i ask and all of them nod.
How?

" And our hostage is gone. His friend help him to escape. " Basho add. I think i lose so many event.

" We dont have a chioce. Lets tell everything to boss. I mean her dad." squala said and all of us head to her room. I ask neon if we can call her dad and she agree.
Kurapika is the one that talk to him.

" Boss father said he will arrive soon to take the boss.  For now, lets take another room." kurapika said.

"But why? " basho ask.

" because its safe if we did. I have a hunch that man the member of spider will chase me to revenge his broken pride.  Everyone will be safe if you guys leave right now." no one among the group disagree to kurapika. They take another room for the boss.

"How about you? " melody ask him.

" I will stay." kurapika said it like no one can stop him anymore.

----------Time Skip----------

I simply walk out in the new room they choose. I go back in the room where is kurapika. I walk in and found him gazing the floor. He is thinking something deep.
He didn't notice that i walk in.

" You look thinking something so deep." i said and he look to me.

" Yeah,  i just lost in my thoughts. Syn. " he look to me serious." Im sorry but i wont gonna change my mind.  I will fight him. "
I just laugh at him.

" I'm not here to stop you. Im here because i want to ask something to him. " i said. He look  to me shock. 

" Really,  What is it? " he ask confused.

" I can't tell to you lets wait for him." we wait for a minute. Kurapika phone start to ring but he doesn't  want to answer it. I just shrugged my sholder to him.
After a moment of waiting he finally came.
The door burst open and a huge man walk in.

" Chain user-Oh and also you. " he pointed me. " I will kill you two. " he said with confidence.

" Im not here to be your target. Im here because i want to ask something to you."  i said and look to him in the eye.

" Oh,  about what i said before. Forget it. She will kill me if i tell you." i rise one of my eyebrow to him. " You guys are really the same.  But believe me. She will kill me if i tell you."  i sign in his useless answer.

" Well i guess i need to find it out on my own. " i said walk away but before i leave i look to kurapika. " Kill him but dont die." i warn him.

-----------Time Skip----------

KURAPIKA POV

i lead  him in the wasteland where no can see our fight.  I wait for him to finish his business before we start the fight.

" So tell me,  are a conjurer  or manipulator?
Those chain you have. They are dangerous." he throw the small piece of can to me but i block it using my chain.

" Its none of your business. Now that your ready let git this fight to start." i throw my clothes on the ground and he start to he show his strong nen.

" Ok then,  If you want." he release a punch in my direction but i dodge it. I take out one of my chain and bring back an attack to him. The chain hit the Stone and it cause the Dust to spread in the surroundings.
All of sudden he release a strong punch on me but i block it using my arm. I was push away by his strength but i manage to land safely. I look to him.

"Tell me,  Is that your strongest punch." my question make him pissed. He enhanced his aura and it cause the stone to break. behind him. The dust spread everywhere.
I cant see him because of it but i managed to sense his presence behind me. I block my arm to this more stronger punch and i also use that chance to chain him up. I jump away from him.

" I underestimated you." i said as i walk closer to him.

" Yeah,  and i underestimated you too. But it doesn't matter anymore. I will kill you here and now. " i ignore his word and take my contact lenses off.

" Do you remember me?  Im one of the survivor in the clan you destroy years ago." i said and look to him. My vision is starting to get more redder as my rage getting more stronger. I showed to him the chain jail. He was shock that  his life was in my palm.

"Oh, I remember. That people with the red eyes.  My boss admire those eyes. And they are pretty strong."  i punch him. His word making me more angry.

" answer, Who is the other member of spider?" he remain quiet. I punch him again but this time more stronger. The blood split allover.

" What are their abilities?" 

" Kill me. " thats all he say.  He gone this so far. My temper is drained in his idiotic silence. I use the judgement chain in his heart.

" This is your last chance.  Who is your leader.?" if he didn't answer this. I will kill him in no time.

" Kill m-" the blood splatter out from his mouth. He choose Death. Is he that loyal from his group.  My anger rise up thinking the other member of spider.

I shut down the emperor time as my eyes turning back to normal. I will surely kill the other member. I wont gonna show some mercy in them.
I look in the sky,. the moon is red same to the color of my feelings.