#12 UNEXPECTED VACATION

( i cant remember the name of other applicant and what is their namber plate so i decided to number it myself.)

SYN POV

All of us succed to reach the ground floor. And i can't deny its funny and. unforgettable.
Like,  how we use killua's skate board to make a cart that can slide us down the hallway. And how leorio and tonpa hug each other like their life depends on it.

Right  now theirs a man with weird glasses talk to us about the rule to the fourt phase of exam.
" Listen everyone, now that you survive and managed to reach the ground floor. Let me discuss the rules in fourt phase.  I have a  box here, it contain everyones number plate. The rule is simple. What number you got is your target. And in order to pass this phase you need to have six point. Your number and your target's number plate contain three point.  And the other is one point.  The third phase will be in Zevil island."  after that, all of us take a random plate number in the box.  And im glad that my target is not that hard.

" I also have a surprise for everybody." an airship float behind him. " Tada!" he said with matching hand gesture. " this air ship will take you the island. "  all of us together with other applicant ride the airship. While walking my way in there, a sudden chill strike my back. I look to my surrounded and i only see is a sunset.
I think something big well going to happend son.
Instead of zevil island the airship take us in another island.  They said its a vecation for all of us. 
But in order to have a room you most need to take some treasure and give it to the owner of ship like hotel.

I was walking around in the beach to find some treasure when i saw a shining thing in the water. The  water is deep enough to reach my knee. I take the shining thing and realize that it  was a bracelet.
The bracelet was made of gold design by different faces of moon and the center have a shining light blue stone.
I cant helpy myself but to adore  its beauty . Too bad i need this to have a room.
I walk in the others, every applicant have their own treasure.

" This bracelet is so beautiful young lady. The light blue stone-its the same color as your eye." the old woman said to me. I just smile at her. " You can have the room and the bracelet. But i only have one request. Take care of this bracelet" i nod in the old woman.  And she give me the key. Hmm.... I wonder who well be my room mate.
I open the door of my room and i saw...........tonpa.

" Seriously?" i whisper to myself. I take one knife hidden in my uniform and look at tonpa in the most scary way. " Hey tonpa,  i still cant forget all the things you did in prison tower.  Thats why im looking forward to kill you. "  i said and slowy walk closer,  he trambled in fear.

" I-i-im s-sorry, i wont gonna do it again." he said,  but im not satisfied in his word.

" Leave, i dont want to see you again." he run out of the room in the most fastest way i see.  I breathe out. Ghost is a better room mate than him. I leave all my belongings in the bed and take a shower. After that i wear my other uniform this time its color dark blue. Same as the color of my hair.
I walk outside and see  kurapika not far away. He was standing in the front of the burning ship.

" Hey kurapika,  having a hard time. " i said, he look to me.  I can see sadness was visible in his blue eyes.

" I Want this ship to stay in here forever. Where no can see. "  His is sad, he need some hug. But its to awkward if i hug him out all of sudden. So just pat his head.

" Its fine,  this ship will going to stay in here forever. And no one will see it. " i said and smile.

" Thanks Syn,  you're  always right here beside me when im down.  Thank you. "

I just puch him in the arm " stop being dramatic." i said and laugh, he also start to laugh. I look in the sea and see the sunset.
I remember my last dream. 

" Its getting dark, We should go back. " we start to walk back in our rooms. But my head begin to hurt again.  " huh,"  i groan in pain.

" Syn,  what happend" kurapika said full of worry.

" M-my head its hur-" i didn't finish my sentence because my vision become black.

**************

" Sister are you going to leave me? " i heard the girl say next to me. We are standing under the rain. The puddle of water reflecting my five year old look.

" I wont. "  i said and hug her. She is crying.
A Woman are standing not so far away from us. Shes holding an umbrella.
" Mother is calling us Syn, we should go back. " the girl said,  and we start to walk.
But all of sudden i saw a man standing behind the woman.

He grab her in the neck. And throw the woman in the woods behind them.
I saw his back.
There's a tatto in there.  Its a................Spider

*****************