#30 AUCTION

SYN POV

I go to my room after the meeting. To fix my self. I was busy to brushing my hair when i heard someone knock the door.  I put the hair brush down and opet it. It was girl wearing a purple kimono.

" Hello Syn,  this is the dress boss neon choose to you." I take the dress and thank the girl. I go to the bathroom to change. The dress is simple. Its color black and long enough to reach my knee. And Theres a black ribbon place in my chest part. I put my hair into twin pony tails. And wear a simple black sandals. After i make sure that my looks is now ok. I go out to my room and start to find baise and the others.

I was walking in the hallway when i saw kurapika and melody. I run close to them.
" Kurapika, melody. What are you guys doing?"  i said when i finally got closer to them.

"Hello Syn-san. " Melody greet me. She is always a formal girl.  I smile to her.

" Syn,  are going to attend the auction?" kurapika ask and nod on him.

" Yeah,  Dalzollene assign me to go with baise and the others." 

" Be careful out there Syn. You know that all people in there are mafia or a family that have elligal business. " Melody remind me.

"  I Know, i will be careful. Because i know that all of them are bunch of crazy people."
I said and both of us laugh.

" Yes,  So don't trust anyone. And dont lower your guard. "

" Melody,  Are you my mother or something.  You always remind of those thing."   I said to her.

" Im not,  But i just realized that you are kurapika's only friend. Don't  leave him, his a lonely man. " melody whisper to me. I look at kurapika.  He just give me a confused look.

" No you got it wrong. Im not the only one." i said. Melody look to me in shock but i just smile to her.

"Really?" she say, still can't believe.

" Yes. "  i said give her a thumbs up.

" I see,  Im happy to heard that. " melody smile.  Seeing melody act like that. Im happy she's here.  She can become a good friend to kurapika too.  I was about to say something when kurapika step closer to me.

" I want to give something to you. " he said and smile.

" Really, What is it? I ask. But he only ignore it and put something to my head and pulled me to the nearest mirror. I saw it,  its a flower Crown.

" Remember when we go in killua's home to save him. I meant those word. You look  more beautiful with a flower crown." he said. I don't know but i guess my heart are beating so fast.  Is he telling me some kind of compliments again.

" Y-yeah,  i remember.  Those are the good times. " i said trying to change the topic. I feel so embarrassed when someone talking about my looks or something.

"Hey Syn, Stop being clingy to kurapika. We need to go now. " I heard baise calling me. Wait did she just said. im clingy to kurapika?

" Yeah,  im coming." i said and start to walk away from melody and kurapika. But before i leave. I face them again.
" See you guys after the auction."  I wave goodbye to them and walk away.

" Be careful Syn. "  I heard kurapika said before i leave.

-----------Time Skip------------

KURAPIKA POV

after Syn and the other leave. Me and melody go in a high place to observe the auction.  If  the spider show up tonight. I wont going to think twice before i killed them.  But I'm also hoping that Syn and the others are safe.

" Tell me kurapika, what is your  reason why did you get this job?" melody ask out of the blue.

" Why did you ask? "

" Nothing. I dont have a reason." i sign.  Well i guess i cant lie to her. She can hear my heartbeat and  know if im lying or not.

" I get this Job because i want to Capture the spider and killed them all. I want to avenge my brethren death.  They die because of the spider. And vengeance is what i want. "  i said. " How about you? "

" Me,  I want to find the dark sonata and destroy it . Its a song composed by a demon itself. My husband once play it. He died quickly after that. I survived but it ruin my body. " she show to me her hand.  " You should protect the one that is important  for you before They leave." She said.

"Protect someone i care for before they leave ." i whisper to my self.