#15 THE HUNTER & PREY

SYN POV

its been one day scenes the fourth phase of hunter exam start.
I never lower my guard because i dont  know when the enemy will attack or to make a move.
I was walking around the island to find my target.
And i guess im lucky. Because i found him not so far away.
Its a man and his pet monkey. Their are hiding behind the bush. And i also see leorio not so far away.  His talking to tonpa.
So their target is leorio and that tonpa have some tricks again.

I walk a little closer to them.  And wait for the next thing to happend.
While leorio taking something in his briefcase the monkey jump over to him and that cause leorio to fall in the ground and his things to scattered all around. The monkey move fast to take leorio's number plate.
Out of rage leorio chase tonpa and leave all of his things.
I sign, i wonder whether i help leorio or not.
He need to became more wiser. He wont going to pass this exam if he continue  with his weird perspective.

In the end i decided to help leorio. But i guess im late. Because kurapika is with him. And tonpa is on the ground. They are planning to chase my target to get back leorio number plate.

" Hey guys, " i wave with them. " How about i make an offer. "  both of them look to me confuse. " That guy with monkey is my target. Leave him to me.  I'll bring back leorio  number plate . "

" Are you sure?" kurapika ask. " we can help you." 

" Don't worry. I'll  be back. "  i run in the direction where my target go.  " Oh-no,  i think i lose them. "  minutes pass before i manage to think a way to find my target.
I focus all of my Aura and form it a big  circle. Not in my looks but i can control my nen. My master teach me very well. But only a basic,  like this how to form en.
I walk around. I feel nothing but wind and nature.  Not until i feel a strong Aura out of no where.  I follow it and it lead me in a group of man surrounding a girl.  The aura didn't come from the group of man but the girl Itself. She is the applicant  one hundred fourteen.

The group of man draw their weapons and one by one they charge an attack to the girl.
All of those sharp and dangerous weapon are nothing compared to the girl acrobatic movement. She kicking them with so much strength . I can hear the breaking bone of her enemy. I thought that is all she can do. But she control the bandage in her right arm. They move and stab the three remaining man. Its to late for me to realize that i need to hide my presence.
She already saw me.

" Oh,  looks like my prey is already here." she look to me.  I can feel the danger in her gaze. Shit!  There's no time to be scared!  I start to step back. I can't stand a chance to her. I need to scape. 

" How about giving your plate number to me? "  i take out two knife.

" No way. " i said and throw the knife in her direction. Her attention was on the knife and i take that chance to run away.  I run as fast as i can. But out of nowhere those bandage show up and attack to my direction. I try to cut it by my knife but  doesn't work.  I have no choice but to dodge it.  The bandage hit the ground and make crack in the soil.

" Uh, " i hold my left arm. Its bleeding. Those bandage is dangerous. They are not soft as they look. They are hard like a metal and sharp like a sword.

" You cant run away, once i saw my prey. I never let them escape. Not even once." her aura are getting more stronger. I guess i dont have any other choice.

" If i cant run away,  then I'll fight."