#27 DEATH

SYN POV

I slowly open my eyes. I saw the surrounded blurred but soon it became clears because my eyes start to recover.
I find my self in a hospital bed. The door of my hospital room open and a nurse walk in.

" Hello,  Im happy to see you awake. Your recovery is  fast than i thought."  she said while checking me.

" What happened to the others. The people that is with me. What happened to them? " i say. I remember saya she was covered of blood.

" Them,  they are dead. Its a miracle that you survive. " i sign when i heard her word. I didn't manage to save them. I make a deep breath.

" I know,  You survived because you are strong. I expect that you will cry after you hear the truth. But you did not. I wish i im strong as you. " the nurse said and i can't help myself but to laugh.

" I'm not strong,  i just forget how to cry."

-----------Time Skip----------

Its been three days scenes i discharge from the hospital.  And my wound are healing fast. Manipulation is one of the things my master teach to me. I im a conjurer but i can manipulate my nen to heal myself.

" Here,  drink this while its hot. " Mellisa hand me a Hot coffee and i accept it.

" Thanks. " I said and smile to her.

" The job you accept is dangerous Syn. If you continue that you might end up dead. " she said full of worried.

" I know, But i wont gonna stop not until i already Found my sister. " i heard her sign.

" You still going to find her? What if shes dead and you also will die because of this dangerous Job. "  my angry rise up when i heard her word. I put the coffee in the table and stand up.

" Shes still not dead, I will going to find her no matter what. Even that mean i need to fight the death itself." I said walk outside the room. 
I look at the view of forest in front of me. I let my long dark blue hair dance together with the wind.  I noticed mellisa's presence.
" I know,  you didn't mean those word. I'm sorry i cant control my anger." i said.

" Apologize accepted, but Im sorry too. " mellisa stand in my side. And we both look in the wide forest. The silence was present between us. When my phone rang. I walk inside the room and take my phone.
And look who's calling me. Dalzollene number was flashing in my screen.

" Hell-" i didn't manage to finish my word because he speak.

" Ayazawa,  thank goodness you are alive. Are you now recovering? "

" Yes,  But im not fully healed yet. "

" I have some request. Can you come over here. The boss neon want to see you. And we have new Job to do. "  i sign.  When i hiring myself in them this girl with blue hair come out and said im already hired . She love my hair. And said we have a same color  of hair. And that is the reason why i im close to them.

" Alright, i be right there. "

" See you in yorknew city. "  he said and end the call. Once i turn off my phone i walk to my closet and start to pack all the things i needed.

" Leaving now?" mellisa walk in.

" Yeah, I have some Job. " i said. once im done packing my belongings. I take a shower and wear a white long sleeve partner by black skirt with Blue stripes.
I fix the black ribbon in my chest and put my hair in twin pony tail.

" Looks like i cant stop you anymore." i laugh in mellisa's word.

" Yeah,  so stop acting like yuki. The advice of you two wont stop me. " i said.  I take two knife and hide it under my sleeve.
" By the way, i have request. Can I barrow some money. "

" Yeah, yeah. Your job is deadly. They must pay you a pair price." i take the money mellisa give me and walk outside the house.  " Im leaving now. " i weave a goodbye to her.

The road i choose to myself is dangerous.
Almost all elligal things are in there. But if it means  i can see my sister again. I'm wiiling to fight agains death and win.