#18 FINAL PHASE

(  im sorry guys but i can't remember what is the name of a  man that killua killed.) 

SYN POV

after the exam in zevil. We are now going in the place were the final phase is going to happen.  all of us doesn't know what kind of exam will it be in the final phase. Until an old man say it was a written exam.
Leorio, pakkle and hanzo panic and quickly run in the library to study.
While  i take this time to calm myself and to have a walk.
I was simply walking in all the hallway i can see. When i see Gon. He look so sad so i walk close to him.
He seems different because he was always cheerful.

" Is something wrong gon? "  he look to me and give me a force smile.

" Its nothing."

" Really? Then smile to me without forcing yourself. "  i said. All of sudden tears fall down in his eyes.

" I just pass fourth phase in the worset way."  he show to me the number 44 number plate.
" hisoka give this to me and punch me. I dont want to accept it at the beginning and try to give it back to him but he said. If i can punch him as strong as he did to me. Then he will accept this plate number. I feel ashamed of myself." 

I feel sad for Gon. I don't like to see him so down because of himself. I pat him in the head. "  Its Ok,  because i know that maybe not now but soon.  You can punch hisoka stronger that he did. "  i said and smile to him.

" Thanks Syn. You guys are the best. "

" Hey,  don't forget that without you. We wont gonna get this far. "  i said and start to tickle him.

" Come on, laugh. I dont want to see you so down."  Gon start to laugh and fell down in the floor. I found it hilarious so i start  laughing too.

" You guys are having a fun time huh. " i look behind me and saw kurapika and killua. I face them and put my hand in my waist.

" Why? you can join with us if you want. "  i said and start to chase killua.

"  stop acting like a child Syn. You are more older to me. "

" So what if im older to you.  If i saw my friend so down. I well cheer them up. Are you feel so down by yourself killua?" i ask and stop chasing him. He is fast.

" Im not,  the chairman are calling you in his office." 

" Really? " i said confused.

" Don't  make the chairman wait Syn. You dont want to see him Angry."  kurapika said.

" Why did you already see him angry?"

" Hmmm.... Nope.  I did not. "  i glared to him. But he just smile.

" Ok, then im leaving. " i wave to them before i go in the chariman office.

I found Mr netero sitting in the wooden Japanese style table. He invited me to sit.
And that is what i did. I saw pictures of different applicant in the table.

" Tell me the reason,  why you want to become a hunter?  And no more lies just truth. "  he said.

" I want to become a hunter because i want to know who killed my family." 

" Hmmm..... Your reason is quite deep. Now tell me who is the applicant you hate, you like and the one you want to fight."

I point the picture of my friend." i like them because their are my friend. " i point out the picture of hisoka and the girl i fought in the zevil island. " I hate them because they are weird. And the person i want to fight. Is her. " i point out the picture of the girl i fought before.

" Ok then, you can leave." i walk to the door . But the chairman speak again.
" let me give you some advice. Sometimes dreams can be form in the hidden memories  of a person." i heard him said it before i leave.

" Dreams that can be form in the hidden memories of a person?" i whisper to myself.

---------- Time Skip---------

We arrive in our destination successfull. And now we are standing in a wide room.
Mr netero show us a chart. Our number is in there and there's also a line connecting each number to the other. At the top of all of them is an empty spot.

" listen carefully. All of your number is in here and whoever the number  is beside yours will be your enemy.if one of you         manage to get in the top, then he/she will
fail. The rules is simple. You can fight in anyway you want, any wespon are allowed. But you can't  kill your enemy."  scenes no one complaint, Mr netero begin the first Fight.  Its between hisoka and kurapika.

" you can do it kurapika." all of us cheer him. He give us a smile before stepping in the Center.  

" The battle between kurapika and hisoka. Begin! " the man in formal outfit announced.

Kurapika take out his weapon. He removed the wooden case of it and the two blade show up.  Kurapika run in hisoka to attack. But hisoka throw some card.
Kurapika manage to block it using his weapon.   He manage to get closer to hisoka and was about to stab him when hisoka hit him with card. But again kuarapika block it.
The two distance their self to each other.
All of sudden one of kurapika's weapon crack its blade and fall down.
Leorio telling him to give up. Because he didn't  stand a chance in hisoka.  But kurapika attack hisoka like he never heard leorio's warning. Hes eyes turn to crimson red.
Hisoka throw a card to kurapika again but this time kurapika catch it and throw it back to him. Hisoka has been hit by his own card. He did not move for a moment. Maybe because he was shock. But he pulled out the card and leak his own blood.

" thats so gross." i whisper to myself.

Hisoka move fast in the blink of an eye he was beside kurapika. He whisper something to him. Kurapika expression was shock soon coverd by rage.  After that hisoka give up. 
Whatever he whisper to Kurapika. Those word affect kurapika so much.