#9 OVERFLOWING RAGE

SYN POV

we successfully arive at our third destination. The prison tower.  They explain to us that we should find a way how to enter the tower and get out before the time up.  They give us 72 hours to do it.  And now we're  at the top of the tower, finding a way how to enter.  
I was walking around when i saw a man. He fell from the floor.

" Hey Guys, we finally  found how we can get inside." Gon said and we walk closer to to him.

" see this block,  its a secret door that will lead us inside. I found six of it.  But im not sure if we enter well end up in a same room."   Killua explain.

" So well get separated."  kurapika ask and both Gon and killua nod.

" Its fine,  no one gonna die easily after all. " i said and each of us stand in different block.

" Its goodbye then," kurapika said and all of us feel down.

I land on the floor silently. And surprise to see that everyone was still with me.

" So its not a goodbye. "  i say and smile.
Everyone nod in my comment.  We saw a bracelet thing and wear it.

" we need another one to procced." Gon said.

" I think we should just wait. "  and just like leorio said we wait for an hour before someone feel down.  And surprise its tonpa.
The door open up and we walk. At the end of the hallway theres a written sentence saying that if you want to go on left press the check botton and if right press the  X botton. 
In the end we go in rigth and next we saw is a like a stage with four fire stand in the corner.  The stage is float because under it we see nothig but darkness.
The other corner of room we see a five people wearing cloak.  One of them step forward.

" Order to pass this Floor you need to win at least three over the five match." the man take off his cloak and  step forward.
" Im the representative of our group. " a man with muscular body said.   I think he is a dangerous enemy.

" I should go.  Leave this man to me. " tonpa said.

" You sure, that man is dangerous and i never see you fought even ones."  killua said to tonpa. I agree with him.

"  Just observe, you guys can know what are their weakness if you observe in our figth first. "  no one stop tonpa when he proceed to the stage. Because he have a point after all.
  tonpa's enemy request a death match and tonpa accept it. when the man are ready to attack him he give up. We almost fell  in our feet because of his idiotic action.

" I im wrong guys,  that man is strong. I underestimate him. " he said while walking back. Leorio want to puch tonpa but we stop him.

" I'll  go next.  I wont gonna let you down guys. " Gon said and we cheer him up.
The next battle was about  time. If your candle die first you will lose.  Thats the rule in second match. Gon choose the long candle over the short one. And when they start to ligth it up, Gon candle start to melt fast.   The man in other group put some gun powder in the candle.
But Gon manage to think a way and win the match.
Finally we got a one point too.

" I got the next one. I will win. " kurapika said and walk to the stage.
A man look like Frankenstein is kurapika's enemy.  He said he already killed 19 people and kurapika would be the twenty.
Good luck to him,  kurapika wont gonna lose easily.
They start the match and the Frankenstein guy release a punch.
Kurapika Dodge it and the punch hit the floor. It cause the floor to crush in to pieces.
Then this Frankenstein guy turn his back to us...... And we see a symbol of spider in his back.  All of sudden i feel an  overflowing rage.
Things happend so fast that the next thing we know the Frankenstein guy is a already knock out.
Kurapika standing there with his eyes is color red. It reflect so much rage.

" one,  spider are not revealing that they are a member or one of the group. " kurapika vioce was full of rage and Pain.

" Two, they are not counting all  the soul they killed.  And three, don't ever talk about spider when your in front of me. Or else i will kill you with my bare hands."  his crimson eye shine with the light of hearted.