#29 SEEING YOU AGAIN

KURAPIKA POV

We are in the airship now. I walk closer in the glass window of the airship. I can see from here the yorknew city.
I know that the spider will be here too.
Even though the tragedy from my entire clan happend long ago.  And my master keep sayin that i will got nothing from this vengeance  but blood in my hand.
I will not gonna change my mind.
I well going to bring back all the eyes they stole and put every death of brethren in justice.

" Your heart are pounding so fast.  Are you angry kurapika? " i look to my side and see melody.  I didn't answer her question.
" I see,  it become normal again. Im happy that i help you to calm. "

" Why are you always like this?  Thus my heartbeat affect you so much? " i ask her but she only smile.

" I can hear a strong rage in every beat of your heart.  And a person with that is very interesting. They must have a tragic past or a deeper hate to someone."

" I did have a hate to someone so much."
I said and she look to me confuse.

" Who is it?"

" I can't tell it to you." i said and start to walk away.

"  kurapika,  you are such a poor guy. I wish i can help something to you. " i heard her said.  No one can help with this. I will do it on my own.

-------------Time Skip-----------

After arriving in the yorknew city. We ride a car to go to a place where we will stay.

" I heard that the boss is a great furtone teller." basho said.

" Yes, she is,  thats why his dad are really afraid to lose her. To the point that he hired more than five people to guard his daughter."  basho laugh in my statement.

" Rich people are crazy."

After a long journey we finally made it. We decided to stay in a hotel.
I just finished fixing my belongings when melody told me. That dalzollene called all of us for a meeting.

We gather in a small room with table at the center.  The map of the yorknew town was placed in the center of the table.

" We will discuss our plan today. " dalzollene said and take out a metal stick.
Dalzollen divide the group into two. Baise,tocino and man will be the representative of family nostrade in auction. While me and melody is the look out.

" I have question." i said and dalzollene look to me.  " Maybe you can tell to us what kind of people is the one that hunting the Boss."

" I cant tell it to you."

" you dont get me. do you.  Its better if we know the identity of our enemy."  i said put my hand in the table.  " if we know their weakness and strength we can make a Good plan and we can protect the boss more better. "

Dalzollene break the metal stick and turn it into a small pieces. " Your the one who dont get me, All the people that is in your surrounded can become an enemy. So,  plan is useless if everything turn out of control."  i didn't reply anything in his word. Because after all he have a point.
Dalzollene was about to say something again when the door burst open.

" Im sorry, if im late Dalzollene. "  i heard a familiar vioce. Impossible, why would she be in this kind of place. Maybe thats only a same vioce as her.

" Your are late ayazawa. "  hearing that name from dalzollene.  I slowly look back. I stared to her in shock. She was painting while holding her knees.

" Im sorry unexpected things happen. " she said and look to our direction. Our eyes meet. And same to me, she is shock to see me too.

" Syn. " thats all i can say.

----------Time Skip------------

The meeting is over. Dalzollene only discuss the items that is need to get in the auction.Syn was left inside. I think dalzollene and her have something to discuss.
I still cant believe that Syn is in here.
What is she doing here?  Is she aware that this place is dangerous. I have so many question inside my head.

" I can tell that you are shock because you see someone you know. " Melody said and walk beside me.

" The girl that just come a moment ago. I know her. "  i said. I stop walking  near the glass window.

" I see,  I'm happy to know that you have a friend. Seeing the people sad while hearing their lonely heartbeat making me sad as well. "  i didn't reply in any of melody's word.  I was lost in my thoughts. When suddenly someone  hold both of my shoulder from behind.

" Heyyyy,  Kurapika.  Its nice seeing you again. "  i look behind me and i saw Syn. She is smiling like she always do.

"S-syn why are you here? "  thats all i can say. I was shock in her action a moment ago.

" Isn't it obvious. Im here because i have a job here. "  she poke my face using her finger. I try to move my face away from her. She's making fun of me.

" Stop it. " i said but she only laugh. I breathe out when she finally move away.

" Unexpected things really keep happening. I dont know if i should be happy or what.   you are here and thats happy but the sad part is we both can able to die anytime because  of a dangerous job. " she laugh in her own words too.  I cant help myself but to stare on her. She change a lot. And i can say that she is more stronger right now.

" By the way, kurapika. " i was snap back in reality when she speak again.
" I was assigned to go in the auction with  baise and the others." she look to me and smile.  " Lets do our best in this job,  shall we. "

I smile back to her. " Yeah,  Lets do our best."