#1 HUNTER EXAM

SYN POV
( the way to read syn is sane.)

I finally done in checking my bag.  And all the things that i needed is in here.  I walk to my wooden closet and take my favorite witch hat and wear it.  I was about to step out in the house when my master show up.
And give me a bored look.

" Are you going to leave now Syn?" he ask while scanning me from head to toe.

" Umm... Yeah.  You dont need to worry yuki
I will be alright.i can protect my self." i said and smile in the little  boy in front of me.

Yeah a little  boy.  I never adress him as a master scene he look more young to me.
Im fifteen years old. He look like eight years younger to me.

" You woman are weird.  Why  do you always need to wear that witch hat.  Its not even  good at your outfit." he said and try to grab  my hat. But  i didn't let him take it.

I walk pass to him. " Im leaving now yuki. "
I said and head out to the house. But he speak again.

" do you still want to know.  What happened ten years ago? " what he said make me stop from my trail.  that question again.

" Of course i want to know."

" Its dangerous. It might lead to your death.
Remember this Syn. You survived once from death.  So expect that  it wont going to show mercy if your the one that will come closer  to it." i just nod on what he said, and continue walking away.

He never become tired when it comes to giving me some advice about my past.
He always saying that my curiosity will lead me to end. But how im i going to stop.
If the only thing i know from my past is my whole. Family being murdered and im the only one who survive.  Who murder them is a mystery,  what they are is a mystery.
I have so many question and i want an answer.
But i dont have access to all the information. Thats why becoming a hunter is my first step to solve the biggest mystery of my life.
I finally made it to my destination. I start to climb up a  huge boat that will bring me to the exam place.
A dark atmosphere is the one that greet me.
I look to my surrounded  and see different  people. I just ignore them and walk to edge of boat. 
I was peaceful looking at the water when someone poke me at the back.  I look to that direction only to be greet by a warm smile of boy.

" Hello im Gon." he said cheerfully,

"  Im Syn.  Nice to meet you Gon. " i give  him a smile.  His smile is warm and i cant help my self but to smile too.

" You know miss Syn, your eyes are beautiful. They look like shining diamonds"
This boy seem honest  and not hesitating to say what he feels.

" Thanks,  many people say the same too."
I said to him.

" They said those thing because its true.
Your a good person Syn.  Can i be your friend?"  His not just honest but  straight  forward too.

" Yeah lets be friend. "  he jump in happiness after hearing my answer.  And wave goodbye to me.

" Yey!  Im going to leave for now Syn. I want to find and see  more people like you."  he said before leaving me.  I Wave a goodbye on him.  I look to water again only to see my reflection.

I let my dark blue hair to dance together with the wind. I look to the sky when i feel  a sudden chill. Look like a big event will going to happen soon. I should find a comfortable place to rest for now.

---- ---- ----

My rest didnt last long when the captain call  for me, gon and the other two person in the captains deck.

" Hmmmm.... Gon, Leorio, kurapika and Syn. " he said while walking  back and forth. I was about to ask him why did he call us. When he stop walking and look to us in a serious way.

" Tell me,  the four of you.  Why do you want to become a hunter? " 

" Oy, oy, that question is to personal we cant answer that. "  a guy whit a glasses said.  

" Im Gon  and i want to become a hunter because my father is a hunter too. I want to became just like him. " Gon said in a cheerful tune.  Well, if gon give his reason mybe i can gave mine too.

" Oy,  why did you answer his quest-" i cut off the guy with glasses.

" Im Syn Ayazawa. My whole Family is a hunter so i want to become one too."  i said.
Tha captain look the other two,  waiting for  there answer.

" Im sorry but i refuse to answer your question. Because my reason is to personal for  you to know. " the blonde head guy said in serious tune.

" I see... Well then we have  another two disqualified applicant." the captain said making the two shock.