chapter 12 ~ 𝒈𝒖𝒕 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈

Start from the beginning

     "Hey!" he grumbled, pulling my hoodie down over my eyes.

     I laughed warmly, stumbling forward to wrap my arms around his neck. Yoongi wrapped an arm around my waist and we steadily made our way up to the sixth floor. I patted the front pocket of my sweatshirt, realizing that I'd forgotten my key to the apartment on the kitchen counter.

     "Dang it," I mumbled irritably, Yoongi laughing at my choice of words. He knew I didn't curse while I felt the need to be in little space, yet it still brought a smile to his face.

     "Yoongi!" I whined. "I don't have my key."

     Yoongi shook his head, taking a step forward to push the apartment's door open. I stared at him, dumbfounded, and he chuckled. "It's come to my knowledge that those three never lock the door." He made his way over the threshold and into the living room, and I followed in behind him.

     A guttural moan worked its way from the first of the two bedrooms and I stopped in my tracks. Yoongi glared down the hallway, his brow furrowed, hands shoved in the pockets of his jeans. 

     "Don't mind them."

     Taehyung sat up from his spot on the main couch, chuckling and running a hand through his dark wavy hair. He walked out into the hallway, planting a kiss on Yoongi's forehead. "Jungkook felt the need to...become a daddy for a moment," he notified calmly, a grin tugging at the corner of his lips.

       Another moan sounded from the first bedroom. "Fuck!" Jimin cried.

      I stared at the ground uncomfortably, my gaze not focused on anything, just...there. Someone stepped up in front of me with a deep, husky chuckle and I froze up, too confused to make eye contact. I didn't like discussing, hearing, or seeing anything sexual while in little space. It always stole the words from out of my lungs and made me freeze up.

     "You okay, kid?" Taehyung rumbled, bending down to look up at my face.

     "She's fine," Yoongi chuckled, pulling me against him. "She gets uncomfortable around sexual things when she's in little space."

     "She's a little?" Taehyung asked, surprised.

     "MIN YOONGI!" I growled, shoving against his chest.

     I hadn't told anyone that lived in the apartment that I was a little. It had slipped out during a conversation with Jimin, but I didn't think he'd noticed. Yoongi shut his eyes tight in embarrassment, chuckling apologetically.

     "You didn't tell them yet," he drawled. "Sorry, sorry."

     "You're a little, Yumin?" Taehyung pondered, turning me to face him.

     I scrunched my nose defensively, holding the bunny closer to my chest. "Yeah. So what?"

     Taehyung chuckled warmly before bending down and picking me up at the waist. I shrieked in surprise before bursting into a fit of giggles as he walked around into the living room and sat me down on the couch. When he backed away I smacked him with the bunny before pulling it protectively against my chest. Taehyung smiled warmly at me and I felt myself melt under his gaze. His smile was intoxicating, much better to look at than his toothy snarl. Yoongi squeezed in beside me, draping his arm around my shoulders. He said something to Taehyung, resulting in the younger man squinting his eyes against a laugh. He sat down near the end of the main couch, clasping his hands in his lap and leaning forward.