We always get in trouble for being late.

"Let me grab a makeup wipe," I say, scurrying off the bed and into my suitcase.

"One minute!" Ross yells back.

I pull one out and rush back to the bed, kneeling in front of him. He watches each of my movements, his hands gently resting over my knees. I place the wipe around my finger and gently rub off my lipstick on and around his mouth. Once I was done, he takes it from me and attempts to clean mine up.

"I can fix it if you can't," I mumble, watching as he tries his best to delicately dab around my mouth.

He smiles. "I'm trying to not ruin the rest of your pretty makeup," he tells me. "I know today is going to suck a bit more because we can't hold hands or kiss or anything. If, at any point, you feel uncomfortable or want to go home - tell me or Rydel or someone. We will go home immediately. I don't give a fuck what I'm doing or who I'm talking to, interrupt me and tell me you want to leave and we will go. I know you won't know many other people here so don't hesitate, okay?"

I nod, my eyes watching his stare intently at my parted mouth. "Yes," I say, trying not to move too much.

"Promise?" He asks, quickly glancing up at my eyes.

"I promise."

Ross nods, placing his hand down and leaning in to peck me again. "Okay, let's go, baby," he says, throwing out the makeup wipe and extending his hand out to me. "Reapply your lipstick in the car in case I want a few more kisses from you on our drive there," he suggests.

I laugh and grab onto his hand, pulling myself closer to him. "Okay," I tell him, curling into his side before we make our way downstairs.

Ross couldn't keep his hands off me the entire car ride to one of their friend's houses. I didn't stop him.

"I think it's going to be crazy busy," Riker says, playing with his bunny ears that are sitting in his lap.

Rydel nods. "Yeah, I know of a few random people going too. Is Danielle going?"

Ross glances over to her and shakes his head, his fingers playing with mine on my lap. "No. She's going to some club instead."

We took a few shots before getting in the car so at least some alcohol is coursing through our blood. Their dad is dropping us off then we can Uber home. We figured that'd be the cheapest way. The house is only about fifteen minutes from theirs.

"Make sure everyone somewhat sticks together. At least two people together at a time, especially the girls, please don't go off alone somewhere," Riker says.

We all nod. Ross glances outside to observe the environment then leans in to kiss me once more. "I love you. If you need me, tell me. If you feel overwhelmed, we can leave or take a lap around the neighborhood. If you can't find me for any reason, text me and I will make sure I periodically check my phone when I'm not around you. Okay?"

I know he hates that we have to do this. Before we were so used to clinging around each other and always knowing where the other was. I was able to walk right up to him and grab his hand. Now we have to keep a friendly distance so nobody catches on.

It's annoying, but it is what it is.

"Yes, I promise. I love you more," I whisper so his siblings don't hear me.

Ross smiles and leans in, kissing me once more before settling back into his seat. A moment later, we pull up to a busy street with cars parked down both sides. The house was huge and there were people in and outside.